Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Going to Apple Store

iPhone? More like MyPhone Farrizx's Avatar
    Thanks

First Retstore and jailbrake again. Download Bootneuter. open it and turn everything off. Then put your original bootloader(3.9 or 4.6). Let it do its thing which will take about 5 min. Then restore again and put the original AT&T Sim and your set!

Thanks

LOL, good luck Farrizx.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

Quote Originally Posted by Farrizx View Post
    So im going to the apple store so they can fix my iPhone...Well it was unlocked for T-Mobile and jailbroken. I restored so hopefully they wont find out. I put the AT&T Sim card back in. My iPhone is refurbished so it could work! So what does everyone think?
    lol man your crazy for going to the apple store after you hacked your phone. I would never go back unless im buying a new one.
    AIM: llprricanll
    EMAIL ME HERE

Make your Own installer Repository:
    click here
    (only for MMi users).

Thanks

why? i got a new iPhone. Worked out great. Im not a retard i restored and used boot nueter. So they just gave me a new one when i sent it in. So im not crazy, and i dont need luck because i already got the new phone

Then put your original bootloader(3.9 or 4.6).
    HOw do you know what the original bootloader was?

Also I was thinking about another way to get a new phone since I already bought a regular AT&T pre paid sim.
    1.)I just activate the card in a regular AT&T phone.
    2.)Go up to apple with the iphone fully restored/virginzed with the 1.1.4 emergency call/ french lanquage screen(without sim).
    3.)And if they ask for the number, I'll give it to them and jus tell them my mom is using a differnt AT&T phone until I exchange the iphone.
    4.)They'll check the number and it will in fact be an AT&T number.
    5.)Then they switch out the iphone maybe?
    Would that work?
    Last edited by franklinromeo; 2008-04-14 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

This guy is dense

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

this guy is like my girl. Hard headed. Smh.. U cant help somebody that doesn't want to be helped.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by franklinromeo View Post
    HOw do you know what the original bootloader was?

Also I was thinking about another way to get a new phone since I already bought a regular AT&T pre paid sim.
    1.)I just activate the card in a regular AT&T phone.
    2.)Go up to apple with the iphone fully restored/virginzed with the 1.1.4 emergency call/ french lanquage screen(without sim).
    3.)And if they ask for the number, I'll give it to them and jus tell them my mom is using a differnt AT&T phone until I exchange the iphone.
    4.)They'll check the number and it will in fact be an AT&T number.
    5.)Then they switch out the iphone maybe?
    Would that work?
    If its in the Emergency Call screen they wont do anything, cause i went like that and they said that they wont do anything unless its activated.

Quote Originally Posted by ebl4287 View Post
    this guy is like my girl. Hard headed. Smh.. U cant help somebody that doesn't want to be helped.
    i dont need help o.O so i dont know what your talking about

so should I use iLiberty to activate it first then?

If its in the Emergency Call screen they wont do anything, cause i went like that and they said that they wont do anything unless its activated.
    So should I use Iliberty and just activate it before I take it?
    Last edited by franklinromeo; 2008-04-15 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

just activate it with a prepaid plan, there is a trick with that, go through the normal activation process, and when it asks for ur ssn, just put all zeros, it will deny u, then ask u if u want a prepaid plan, just say yes or whawtever, then just use it like u would and then try sending it. and as for the unlock just erase the baseband then reflash it. btw dont quote me on any of this, do some research then begin doing any of this.

Do you have to pay anything up front to start a regualr account with at&t if you already have a phone?Is there an activation fee or something?
    Last edited by franklinromeo; 2008-04-21 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Guys guys guys. When you get your iphone take out the sim(the AT&T one) when you connect it to your computer. Insert your sim into the iphone. Then start up iLiberty, jailbreak and unlock.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Aiyo View Post
    Guys guys guys. When you get your iphone take out the sim(the AT&T one) when you connect it to your computer. Insert your sim into the iphone. Then start up iLiberty, jailbreak and unlock.
    we're not asking how to unlock an iphone.....

Do you have to pay anything up front to start a regualr account with at&t if you already have a phone?Is there an activation fee or something?
    This is what I need to know

Thanks

This is what I need to know
    Oh, ok. Why then? Im pretty sure there is an activation fee. I've been a customer since AT&T was on its own so.. yeah

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

Oh, ok. Why then? Im pretty sure there is an activation fee. I've been a customer since AT&T was on its own so.. yeah
    1.)Do you know how much?
    2.)And will they refund it before the 3 day thing?
    3.)How old do you have to be?
    Last edited by franklinromeo; 2008-04-24 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

1.)Do you know how much?
    2.)And will they refund it before the 3 day thing?
    3.)How old do you have to be?

please help me
    Last edited by franklinromeo; 2008-04-25 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

How do i revirginize? And if it doesnt work ill just send it to apple cause they sent me a box to send it to them
    How did you get a box from apple without an active contract from ATT? That's the most interesting part of your story.

Wait, so WHENEVER you take your iphone into apple store for repair or using warranty or whatever. All you need to do is restore your phone and hand it in? Because I have a jailbroken iphone, but I'm with ATT and my warranty is not expired yet. Restore is all it takes?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast