Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Application wont install anymore. (problem with installing)

Default Application wont install anymore. (problem with installing)
    everytime i install any Apps, it will exit automatically and back to main menu when its almost finish installing.... (after the downloading stage)...

anyone know how to fix this?

thanks

How many apps have you got installed, you may be running out of usable disk space.

well not much apps... i think its 25-30 apps including themes and sources.
    well ima go try to delete some hidden apps that wont show up on the main menu..

but i dont think im running out of space.. most of my apps is less than 500kb..

thanks anyway...

I would try deleting a few things first, then installing something. Worth giving it a shot, thats basically the only time I've seen installer crap out like that, at least over and over again. Sometimes I have had an app here or there that wouldnt install, but very rare.

i already try that.. i delete 4 Apps and themes.. which is like over 5mb..
    and im trying to install bosstool which is 1ookb+.. and still not installing..

here is what hapenning.... i open the FINDER apps.. and go to the APPLICATION folder.. and all the apps that im trying to install is there.. with question mark icon.. check out the photo...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -forum.jpg  

iM Having the same problem but i have 80 apps.

80 apps???? thats a lot bro... you need to free some space... i guess...

your problem might running out of space?

oh, btw... do you have FINDER? and do you get the App with question mark icon like mine?