Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [?]Change Home Button in 1.1.4

Default [?]Change Home Button in 1.1.4
    Well I've looked around because I know that iPhoneHome was able to do this in the past, but is not supported with 1.1.4.

Is there a program that would easily allow this, if not what string would I have to edit to accomplish this? Thanks for the help guys.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

You need advanced preferences installed. You should be able to find it by adding this source. Give a thanks if this helps

sorry here is source www.dlubbat.com/iphone.xml
    Last edited by JAG2621; 2008-04-08 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JAG2621 For This Useful Post:

nickb (2008-04-09)

Thanks JAG and while that is a good program it doesn't let me customize to whatever app I choose.

Just to clue you in what im trying to do is set my double tap to open up a folder created with catagories.

Basically I took the app spring dial that takes contacts and puts them on the spring boad, then put them into a catagory folder called favorites. Now I would like to double tap home and open that favorites folder, and wala instant photo dial.

Is there possibly a way to add more apps into the one you can select in advance prefs?