Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2 questions looking for your help .

Default 2 questions looking for your help .
    OK , my girlfriend and i both have the iphone and my roommate has a ipod and we all have our own computers with our own music movies etc.

Is there away to sync my iphone to my buddies itunes without having to erase all the data in my phone at the same time ...

he has the season of robot chicken that i want on my iphone .

Ok my second question if i want to convert a dvd movie and add it to my iphone to take with me on a trip , or while i have to wait at a dr's office what is the best / easiest way to do that .. i have tried several ways and they dont seem to work correctly. the best one i was able to do had very low sound and no voices and the darn subtitles are they and there annoying .

wickedone1982
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to wickedone1982
    Send email to wickedone1982
    Find More Posts by wickedone1982
    Add wickedone1982 to Your Buddy List
    Robert C ( aka ) Newb with a Iphone

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wickedone1982 View Post
    OK , my girlfriend and i both have the iphone and my roommate has a ipod and we all have our own computers with our own music movies etc.

Is there away to sync my iphone to my buddies itunes without having to erase all the data in my phone at the same time ...

Ok my second question if i want to convert a dvd movie and add it to my iphone to take with me on a trip , or while i have to wait at a dr's office what is the best / easiest way to do that .. i have tried several ways and they dont seem to work correctly. the best one i was able to do had very low sound and no voices and the darn subtitles are they and there annoying .

wickedone1982
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to wickedone1982
    Send email to wickedone1982
    Find More Posts by wickedone1982
    Add wickedone1982 to Your Buddy List
    does he have the ipod touch? have u tried iswap app?
     Think Different

no he has the older version of the ipod

First i would recomend using ffmpegx( http://homepage.mac.com/major4/)to convert your dvd's to .mov or .mp4, then just drag and drop into itunes.

To sync to a different itunes account, try swap tunes(http://psmxy.org/iphone-apps/info/SwapTunes.html)

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

no he has the older version of the ipod
    if he has an older version he can use monkey tune or something like that, but u will have to wait for monkey tune to work with the iphone
     Think Different

Thanks

1. Why don't you just copy the Robot Chicken episodes from his iTunes ovr to your iTunes? If you don't have a portable HD, you can link the two computers via ethernet.

And the best conversion method of a movie to iTunes (and then to iPhone) is iTunes. Drag your movie into iTunes, then right-click on it and select "Convert movie for iPod". If you want to rip a DVD, other programs can be used to first rip it. Do you have a PC or a Mac?

Im running a pc with vista.

When i get a video on the phone the audio is completely off and there are subtitles that i dont want .
    Last edited by wickedone1982; 2007-10-15 at 07:54 PM.