Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No Wifi!!! I Think I Need To Downgrade Baseband!!!

Default No Wifi!!! I Think I Need To Downgrade Baseband!!!
    I have version 1.1.4 with baseband 04.04.05_Gand wifi and bluetooth doesnt work, when i had 1.0.2 version, my baseband was 3.14.08, and my wifi and bt worked, i think i need to downgrade... can someone help, i tried everything. i cant use app cuz i have no wifi...

You don't need to downgrade. The dev team made a wifi fix program. You can download it at www.iphone-dev.org

I have have managed to fix a phone with the brocken wifi. It was an unusual behavior, the phone was overheating and was freezing the software. Wifi was there, but it couldn't find any network, as well as bluetooth did. It's a very similar to the grayed wifi, repair needed problem. I end up doing a couple of 1.1.4 restores and even though it was freezing at the end, I left for hours to cool down. When it finally started up, cool, I run iLiberty+, (reflash wifi, jailbreak, activate and unlock) and everything completed successfully, after long time. Finally, I restored again 1.1.4 and run iLiberty+ after, without reflashing wifi this time. It works perfectly now!

Ya, most of the newer versions of the jailbreaking programs can fix the wifi issue. Ziphone, iliberty, and pwnage will all fix this issue now.