Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP! I have to keep restoring my iPhone?!

Default HELP! I have to keep restoring my iPhone?!
    ALMOST every time I leave my iPhone unattended or not plugged into the computer/charger, it always turns off and only after a million times of pressing the Power + Home button does it turn back on. Does anyone know what's wrong with my iPhone, and how can I fix the problem?!

The Power On button is Just the Sleep/Wake button.. OK does not work. So Hold the Sleep/Wake button down then hold the Home button for about 25 secs...Let go of the Sleep/Wake button while continuing to hold the Home button. While holding Connect to the computer. with iTunes on. This should fix. In iTunes re-sync.

Hope this works for you buddy. Chris

No, that's what I have been doing, pressing those both until it turns back on. Minus the times it actually doesn't work I have to restore the whole phone to factory settings. My phone's jailbroken, first I used iJailBreak then iLibertyx and it happens with both. Could that have anything to do with it? Or is it the actual phone? WHY DO I HAVE TO KEEP RESTORING MY iPHONE EVERY TIME IT'S NOT CONNECTED TO SOMETHING! =/