Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: my iphone is possessed

Default my iphone is possessed
    if i try to charge via the wall plug, i get a frozen noisy green purple flicking image. and the phone gets HOT.

via usb 1.1 i am just stuck in the charging... please wait state.

i have a unlocked 1.0.2 firmware phone. please HELP i am totally stuck!

cheers
    ian

tried to restore phone and now NOTHING!!!!!!

not even a flicker of life@

help....

anyone?
    Last edited by iandavidcassidy; 2007-10-15 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well... I used to have the same problem and I just restored to original state (firmware 1.0.2) using iTunes 7.4.3.1.
    After completed restore, I have to do all the unlocking process step by step and now my iPhone is working normal and excellent.
    There is guide here step by step to do the unlocking 1.0.2 and I just followed it.

If you connect your iphone using USB, is itunes still detect it?
    If yes, try to restore again. If not detected at all by computer, maybe you should bring it to apple store.
    Last edited by russell910; 2007-10-15 at 07:12 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone madrich's Avatar
    Thanks

Russell910: Any problem with the Iphone Music after the restoration?

I would call up apple and have them replace it, or head over to an apple store.

thanks - unfortunatly i am in the uk and bought it via ebay

luckly - the ebay seller is sending me a replacement!!!! and is going to return the iphone for me. he's even sending a replacement before i send mine back. what a great iphone community we have!!

just so you all know. it was an ipod car charger that fried the iphone... so even thought they share connectors DON'T attach the iphone to any 3rd party devices.

does anyone know if i can safely use the wall charger from us in a uk socket?
    i am now understandably scared!