Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help with Apple Please Advise

Default Need help with Apple Please Advise
    Will it raise raise any read flags with the differnt language for the 1.1.4 activtion screen at apple?

Also I was thinking about another way to get a new phone I already bought a regular AT&T pre paid sim.
    1.)I just activate the card in a regualr AT&T phone.
    2.)Go up to apple with the iphone fully restored with the 1.1.4 emergency call/ french lanquage screen(without sim).
    3.)And if they ask for the numebr.Then tell them my mom is using a regular AT&T phone until I exchange the iphone.
    4.)They'll check the number and it will in fact be an AT&T number.
    5.)Then they switch out the iphone.
    Would that work?

They can tell if the phone has been jailbroken and/or unlocked even if its been restored, because their are still traces left in the file system. They can also tell the simcard isnt original and MAY NOT touch the phone without the original simcard in place.

You can try though.

Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Thanks

refurbish the locks in ziphone
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    They can tell if the phone has been jailbroken and/or unlocked even if its been restored, because their are still traces left in the file system. They can also tell the simcard isnt original and MAY NOT touch the phone without the original simcard in place.

You can try though.
    when i said rstored I meant as well as virginized. What do you mean orignal?

Anybody have input?

please help me
    Last edited by franklinromeo; 2008-04-06 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If it's virginized, go for it.