Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New feature or just didn't know about it before...

Default New feature or just didn't know about it before...
    I currently have an iPad 2 with iOS 5 beta 7? Or 8? I'm not for sure. But today I noticed that when I told the device to update all the 13 applications in the AppStore and it did. Whole in the process of started yet another download only this time a new one, I saw that not only 1, 2, 3, or so maybe 4, 5, or 6 concurrently loading... And installing... Applications. It has appeared to me that maybe a new feature was implementing to speed up the downloading/installing/updating portion of the code has allow simultaneous apps to install and download at once instead of what I believe to be the standard 1...waiting....2...waiting....3, so on so forth, on the 4.2.1 iPhone 4. Has anyone else noticed this, or am I crazy?

Really? That sounds cool. I am on 4.3.3 and can definitively say that apps do not download and install concurrently. I hope this makes it to the GM build
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

For the iOS 5 betas, there has always been multiple download/installs on all devices.