Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Query on How to sync Calendar & Memos from Palm Desktop 4.1 to iPAD2

Question Query on How to sync Calendar & Memos from Palm Desktop 4.1 to iPAD2
    I have been a long user of Palm and find it easy to sync Calendar and Memos, Contacts on the small unit. Since HP has decreased their support on Palm OS systems. I am trying to sync all my data on my Palm to iPAD2. Got the HanDBase for files sync. Can anyone help out how to sync my Palm data Calendar & Memos to iPAD2? Much appreciate any help.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

If you can sync the Palm to Google or Outlook (Win), either can be sync'd to the iPhone

Thanks

Or even Lotus Notes.
    iPhone 4S | MacBook Air

Question Query: Palm 4.1 sync to Google or Outlook
    Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    If you can sync the Palm to Google or Outlook (Win), either can be sync'd to the iPhone
    Mes.... I tried to upgrade Palm 4.1 to Palm 6.2 Desktop which can sync to Outlook but it does not sync Memos! Palm 4.1 seem simpler to maintain. I tried third party programs like Desktop Mirror or Companion Link but both seem not to work with Palm 4.1 Desktop. Am still in a quandry what is best to use to sync the files to iPAD2 from Palm Desktop 4.1 which serves PDAs like Tungsten E2 or M515. Thanks for the reply