Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help!!! please....

Default Please help!!! please....
    I have an iPad jailbroken on 4.3.3 I rebooted and when it turn back on the apps look I'm different places I try to open any app and it just keeps turning off and on it doesn't let me open anything and I really meant it... anything am trying to get into safe mode but I do not have activator neither openssh installed and can't open cydia neither my computer doesnt recognize it... I tried to restore to the newest firmware by putting it in DFU mode but it doesnt work please help me guys I tried everything I could

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by map1989 View Post
    I have an iPad jailbroken on 4.3.3 I rebooted and when it turn back on the apps look I'm different places I try to open any app and it just keeps turning off and on it doesn't let me open anything and I really meant it... anything am trying to get into safe mode but I do not have activator neither openssh installed and can't open cydia neither my computer doesnt recognize it... I tried to restore to the newest firmware by putting it in DFU mode but it doesnt work please help me guys I tried everything I could
    look this will work for u too Downgrade 4.3.5 to 4.3.3, 4.3.4, 4.3.2, 4.3, on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad 2, iPad, iPod touch [How To Tutorial] | Redmond Pie

am on 4.3 .3 right now and how can I downgrade if my computer doesn't recognize the iPad it says that is a malfunctioning iPad and it doesn't install the drivers

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

u already tryd to take your ipad in dfu ?? also it doesnt matter if u downgrade our not if u want to jailbreak ur ipad untetherd u need to stay on 4.3.3 so if dfu mode didnt work uve a big problem

You mentioned you didn't have openssh installed, I don't know if you know how to fix it or if it's even possible to fix it by accessing the file system, but you can try using ifunbox. Plug your iPad to your computer and open ifunbox and you can access the files, no need for anything extra to be installed on the iPad.

Have you tried using a different computer? Idk if you have access to a computer that already has all the iPad and iPad dfu drivers installed by if so that might work. Or even a different computer that doesn't have iTunes, try installing it on that computer and see if it recognizes the iPad. Good luck.