Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My iPad 2 is not synching photos...

Default My iPad 2 is not synching photos...
    Everything was great, but then on Monday I created a new album with almost 1000 pics and selected that folder to synch. iTunes refused; it said that it was finished synching, but no new pics where on my device.

I tried removing all pics and trying again, and now no pics at all (except cameral roll) are on my device.

So I went to google to see if this is a general problem. Most sites suggest deleting the contents of iPod Photo Cashe. Other sites suggest unsynching photos and trying again. A few suggest restoring the device and or reinstalling iTunes. I tried everything, and nothing works. Today I synched my iPhone and the pics on that device went away.

Any ideas? I have no idea at this point, since I've tried every 'fix' that I've found.

Your help with be greatly appreciated.

I'm running windows vista btw.

Try creating an album with just a few pics and seeing if that synchs. No idea if there is a limit on number of pics but could it be lack of space on your iPad?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

So interesting thing... I tried to synch the pics only on a different computer (since my media is all on a 1tb external drive), and at first it didn't work there either. But then I unchecked the "include videos" tab and they went. So now I'll try again from my primary laptop. And see what happens. Noticed that the other PC recreated the iPod cashe folder and reoptimized the pictures, so I hope that fixed whatever the glitch is.

I'll report back.

Oh, and I let it move 1494 pics. If it works on the primary laptop, I'll move the full 2287 :wink: