Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad2 + Suave- & WoW-Fan

Default iPad2 + Suave- & WoW-Fan
    Hi guys

What do you think about this video from youtube:
    ‪Ipad2 world of warcraft vwallpaper‬‏ - YouTube

Pretty cool, even considering I can't stand WoW, wonder how he did it, I know vWallpaper but what else

With vWallpaper you can add your own image overlays. He just made his own overlay to look like a TV. I'm assuming he made his own WoW video too and made sure it was within the blank part of his overlay. Iconoclasm for the icon layout, I'm sure he designed that himself too. And it looks like infinidock since he could scroll left and right.

Quote Originally Posted by zoso10 View Post
    With vWallpaper you can add your own image overlays. He just made his own overlay to look like a TV. I'm assuming he made his own WoW video too and made sure it was within the blank part of his overlay. Iconoclasm for the icon layout, I'm sure he designed that himself too. And it looks like infinidock since he could scroll left and right.
    not complete right - the wallpaper is a complete 1024x768 vWallpaper-Movie. Was made while i was bored ^^ and just want to see your reacts :P im currently working on a vWallpaper with lightstrokes. could be getting something big, because it looks really amazing mybe i will use the wow-vwallpaper later and make a whole nice-looking theme...

Haha ok so that's how I would've done it, but what do you use to make you're own movies? Just curious..