Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weird stuff happening while trying to port my fav iPhone theme to the iPad

Default Weird stuff happening while trying to port my fav iPhone theme to the iPad
    Well, since I like the Edius HD theme so much I decided that I wanted to use it on my iPad aswell, so I started to port it.
    Since I'm way too lazy to redo every single icon I decided to do a few and let auto create icons take care of the rest.
    The strange thing is that auto create icons only themes a few icons and leaves out the rest. The custom ones work nicely but like I said auto create works only for a few.

I made a screenshot of what I mean, (you can see the file path and the file name of the auto create files aswell.) You will notice that the two apps with custom icons in there (GoodReader and Dropbox) work just fine. Then you will see two icons themed by autocreatem (Evernote and iPIN) and the rest not themed at all (well, except for the effect of the IconMask.)
    If anyone has a clue as to what could be the reason for that I'd be really grateful.

love to klick

-TMA

Default buy 1000 facebook likes 4t
    how to get facebook likes
    get 1000 facebook likes

<a href="http://www.1000fblikes.com">buy 1000 facebook likes</a> buy facebook likes get 1000 facebook likes
    Im using my iPod right now to type all of this at the moment. Anyways, my computer needs a password. So I enter the password, it says connected. Then the computer tries to connect, but it doesn't, and I have to re enter a password. Problem is Idk the password. Im afraid to ask my dad because if its a virus, he'll kill me. But, any help? Thx.
    Well since two days ago she has been getting a pop-up/scam thing popping up while she surf's the net and she is kinda blaming me on something i done to make this happen i told her time and time Again it's a scam to make u think u have virus on ur computer and and there trying to make u buy the virus software to remove It And she wondering how to stop this from happening/ to pop up. how to get facebook likes

buy 1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes get facebook likes buy facebook likes

Anyone? (Except Mr. spambot up there...)