Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Using iPhone 4 sim on iPad2???

Question Using iPhone 4 sim on iPad2???
    Jailbroke my ipad2 today at 4.3.3 but still have not figured out how to use my iphone 4 sim with unlimited internet onto my ipad other than Mywii program. Is there anyway I can insert the sim from iphone 4 into the iPad2 and surf the net with that setup? BTW, couldn't find any APN settings etc as they did with iPad 1. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Stryker

I'd be interested in knowing the answer to this question too.

Default Here it is....
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddcow View Post
    I'd be interested in knowing the answer to this question too.
    I found a tutorial and just finished installing. Looks like it installed just fine and will be testing it in a bit. Not sure if ATT will detect. Will get back in a day or so on the results. Here is the youtube link on how to do it....

YouTube - ‪Make the iPhone 4 Sim work with the iPad 2‬‏

UPDATE: This program does work and I was able to load up a couple of webpages on my iPad 2 3G and then pulled my chip with about a minute of testing. Funny thing is that I recieved an email and text at the same time from ATT saying that if I wanted to use my iPad 3G that I needed to get a iPad plan. What a bunch of a-holes!!! I went to two websites and pulled the chip in about a minute and I get an email and text the next day!!! Screw them, I will dump ATT in a heart beat and go somewhere else if they try to pull my unlimited 3G plan from my iPhone 4. Even testing, which is exactly what I did I got that message. Wow!!!

Stryker
    Last edited by Stryker1; 2011-07-07 at 09:43 PM.