Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New bug of 4.2 GM2 on Ipad

Exclamation New bug of 4.2 GM2 on Ipad
    iPad 4.2 GM2 have BUG - mute does Not work in iTunes !!!

Banned
    Thanks

I read that about 2 weeks ago. The switch went from rotation lock which is really useful on the iPad to mute which is useless on the iPad and it doesn't even mute so its now a totally useless option.

I hope someone changes it back and puts it in cydia for us. (An app to change the switch to rotation lock in iOS4.2)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would actually like a cydia app that let's you pick from different options for the switch. I don't mind it not being rotation lock anymore since there's a button for that on the multitasking bar but I also don't need it as a mute switch since you can still just hold volume down and it mutes.

I would love to see something more than just an option for rotation lock. Imagine, having a tweak that allows the user to use the switch to switch wifi, brightness, rotation, etc, on or off. It would really show apple that users do like to have options, no?
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!