Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The unofficial "Please add my UDID" thread

PP'd
    Last edited by metaldog99; 2010-09-30 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metaldog99 View Post
    PP'd
    added. thanks!

i know this is in the ipad section but if someone could add me for free for now i can give 5 dollars next week when i get my paycheck due to i lost my job and just got this one.. i want 4.2 for iphone 4 so ill have something a little new to check out till the jailbreak comes out.. please pm me thanks a millions

Could someone add mine for free please? I don't see the point in paying if the OS will just expire when a new beta arrives. PM me for UDID. Thanks!

your UDID remains on file with apple throughout the entire beta process. it isn't just specific to this one beta release.

Smile Perfect
    Thanks again, worked like a charm. 5 mins to download and update iPad to 4.2 beta 2.

Quote Originally Posted by trevorcobb View Post
    added. thanks!

I just registered as an iOS developer. I am willing to add anyone's UDID through the public release of iOS4.2 for only $2.50/UDID. Please PM or email me with questions, or you can send paypal to trevorcobb [at-sign] gmail [dot] com. Just looking to get a little money back from the cost of registering as an iOS dev.

happy to help my fellow iphone/ipad users out.

cheers,

-T
    Thank you ever so much Trevorcobb, quick, efficient!!!

KUDOS!!!!

I might be sounding naggy, but I can't donate money because my parents wouldn't allow it. Could someone please just do it for free? Email me at

[email protected]

Hey everybody. I just wanted you to know that you don't have to pay someone to update to 4.2. I paid for my iPad to be updated but after some research I found out that you don't need your UDID registered.

This may make some people mad that are trying to make money off of their dev slots but I can't keep this a secret. All you have to do is click OPTION + UPDATE in iTunes and select the appropriate ispw. Don't click option + restore. Make sure you use option + update. I've installed 4.2 on three idevices this way with no problems at all.

I have no problem paying for a dev spot but some people are registering just to make money off of the beta firmwares.

Have fun with 4.2

If this helps please click THANKS.
    Last edited by bubba's 69; 2010-10-02 at 05:52 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubba's 69 For This Useful Post:

loco69 (2010-10-02), Qwedgeonline (2010-10-02)

thank it works great
    although i just paid the guy.
    Last edited by loco69; 2010-10-02 at 06:20 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to loco69 For This Useful Post:

psilocybin (2010-10-07)

Quote Originally Posted by bubba's 69 View Post
    Hey everybody. I just wanted you to know that you don't have to pay someone to update to 4.2. I paid for my iPad to be updated but after some research I found out that you don't need your UDID registered.

This may make some people mad that are trying to make money off of their dev slots but I can't keep this a secret. All you have to do is click OPTION + UPDATE in iTunes and select the appropriate ispw. Don't click option + restore. Make sure you use option + update. I've installed 4.2 on three idevices this way with no problems at all.

I have no problem paying for a dev spot but some people are registering just to make money off of the beta firmwares.

Have fun with 4.2

If this helps please click THANKS.
    OMG This is true! It works! And it works in Windows, too. Just press Shift instead of Option. I am definitely thanking you!

iOS Registration

Ios UDID registrations. Discounts for more than one device.

Still got lots of spaces left
    WANT A UDID SLOT TO RUN BETA iOS FIRMWARE? 87 SLOTS AVALIABLE. $3 EACH PM ME

iPhone? More like MyPhone psilocybin's Avatar
    Thanks

i will add people free . throw me a private message

Default Adding people to my developer account

Ok i have now 48 free spots, i can register for $2.50 only if you use the donate option. PM me

I just registered as an iOS developer. I am willing to add anyone's UDID through the public release of iOS4.2 for only $2.50/UDID. Please PM or email me with questions, or you can send paypal to yumvtec [(at sign)] hotmail [(dot)] com. Just looking to get a little money back from the cost of registering as an iOS dev.

happy to help my fellow iphone/ipad users out.

cheers,

-T
    iOS 4.2 beta 3 and iTunes 10.1 beta 2 were just released to developers (I got the email 3.5 hours ago. They should be hitting torrent sites and usenet shortly.

I still have a number of spots available to anyone who is interested. Paypal $2.50 USD to yumvtec [(at sign)] hotmail [(dot)] com and include your UDID in the note section of the payment.

For those of you who noticed, yes I changed my payment address from my Japanese paypal account to my US paypal account. I live in Japan, but have some bills coming up in the US.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

it is against ebay rules to have an auction to sell this

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey there,

Any extremely nice persons out there willing to add my iPad UDID to their Developer Account thingy for free so that I can get iOS 4,2?

PM ME ASAP THEN PLEASE!

Thanks!
    Last edited by heychris; 2010-11-14 at 06:35 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

The iOS 4.2 GM does not need for you to have UDID regestered.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast