Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad stuck looks kinda like iPhone/ipod

Default iPad stuck looks kinda like iPhone/ipod
    K so weird thing tonight I'm on my iPad I enter into an app then close it and sync it up with my MacBook to sync with iTunes when iTunes is done with it the unlock slider goes from all the way left to right...

I thought well kinda weird but w/e I unlock it and it's all weird the dock at the bottom was short and small the size of the iPod dock and the icons were small even the search page looked the size of the iPhone one I was going to take pictures but didn't and if it does it again I will but I did everything I could think of.

Ended up doing a restore took for ever to get my stuff back on it but now I'm g2g

Any ideas? Input? Anything?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If you installed SBSettings, that is what caused this problem. You should have installed the Beta vesion that was designed for the iPad. Anywho. Whawt you can try is slide at the top where the time is and the SBsettings window will slide down. Than tap on respring. Should fix it. If not try uninstalling SBSettings.

ya didnt install sbssettings it hasnt done it again so i will watch sbssetting tho thx