Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Attach pics from iPad?

Thanks

Default Attach pics from iPad?
    Is there a way to attach pics (screen shots) from iPad to a thread? For example if someone started a iPad home screen thread and i took some snap shots but now have to email them to my email and post from my Mac....or am i missing something?

It's a bit involved, but here's how I do it:

NOTE: this is all for free

- Get a photobucket account (free)
    - Download 'Photopad' by Zagg and the Photobucket apps from the App Store
    - Take Screenshot
    - Open Photopad and edit to hearts content
    - Open Photobucket app and upload the SS
    - In the right corner of the app there is a button that will give you differently formatted links
    - choose the [IMG] link, it will copy it to the clipboard when you tap on it.
    - paste the link in a thread

This sounds like it is a bit involved, but once you set it up, it only takes a minute or so to do.

This is why I love the App Store and my iPad, I can do about 95% of tasks on my device that normies would have to do between device and computer (as far as other products are concerned). Also, this method is easier than it used to be to get screenshots online. It used to be where you'd either have to email yourself the photo, or connect to computer to get it a la digital camera style, then attach it to a thread or upload it to photo host.
    Last edited by Imahottguy; 2010-06-04 at 04:40 PM.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

iPhone? More like MyPhone RC_OZ's Avatar
    Thanks

Get flickup app, that's all you need!

Last edited by RC_OZ; 2010-06-05 at 05:04 AM.

@RC_OZ: that's nice and all, but A) Its not free B) The app isn't even made for iPad... And 3) The only reason I mention PhotoPad by Zagg is for editing the SS. I still think that the photobucket root is the best way. Why pay just to upload images or SS?
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!