Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How long did it take you to receive your iPad 3g or iPad wifi version?

Default How long did it take you to receive your iPad 3g or iPad wifi version?
    I was wondering for the people that ordered their ipads whether the wifi version or the 3G version, from the time you placed your order how many days was it before Apple "Actually" charged your card and your order status went from "Not yet shipped" to Preparing for shipment" and How many days did it take before you received a tracking number.

I'm just asking because I sold my ipad wifi version to get the 3g version. I ordered the 3g version Monday morning (early) and my status just states, "Not yet shipped"

So any input be appreciated.

Thanks

One day. Went in and reserved at Apple Store and got an email next day saying it was ready to be picked up.

Thanks

reserved, first in line, walked out

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ordered on Apr 27, 2010

Items in Your Order

IPAD WI-FI + 3G 32GB-USA

$729.00

$729.00

Ships: By May 7th
    Part Number: MC496LL/A

IPAD CASE-ZML

$39.00

$39.00

Ships: May 11
    Delivers May 14 by Standard Shipping
    Part Number: MC361ZM/A

Still waiting for mine while people are having fun with their iPads.Wish I just walked into apple store and get 1.

Waited at best buy on launch day for my 3G
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Best Buy on Launch Day....Walked in and walked out with one each time.

Apparently I have a very secretive Best Buy because I walked in at Launch Day for both the Wi-Fi and 3G with no issues.

Coincidence?

Thanks to everyone that responded. But, I'm asking the people that bordered their ipads from the Apple Store Online.

I ordered mine Sunday afternoon and it still has not shipped (5 business days) -- in fact it still says shipping in 5-7 business days. I'm betting they are back ordered. 32GB Wifi.

yeah i ordered mine monday based on statemebt "will ship 5-7 days and my estimated delivery date of May 11-15 i would think that it would have to ship sometime this weekend, hopefully if not today, then tomorrow,

Cool Pirarre
    Can you put here when your ipad arrive?

Because I bought on same day!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frankbrasil View Post
    Can you put here when your ipad arrive?

Because I bought on same day!

Thanks
    Yeah..I will post something when my staus changes. So far nothing yet. Still states "Not shipped yet"

3 days - shipped from SHENGZHOU, China to Los Angeles, U.S.

Mine is now prepared for shipment... purchased on Sunday 5/2 so it processed exactly a week ago. Still has not shipped out yet.

"The Napoleon Dynamite of MMI" coloradoxmfan's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine was ordered this Saturday, the 8th.

"Not yet shipped" is the current status
    Ships: 5 - 7 business days
    Delivers May 18 - May 24 by Standard Shipping

Still "Not yet shipped" the 7th day is tomorrow

3G 16 GB order was 5/2 so far still just showing " Not Yet Shipped". I guess my 5-7 business days wont be up till Thursday. i doubt it will make the Delivers: May 11 - May 15 it lists. Looking forward to getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by addertay View Post
    3G 16 GB order was 5/2 so far still just showing " Not Yet Shipped". I guess my 5-7 business days wont be up till Thursday. i doubt it will make the Delivers: May 11 - May 15 it lists. Looking forward to getting it.
    Actually if you ordered May 2nd your 5-7 business days are up tomorrow, just like mine. And you should still receive your ipad between May 11 and May 15.
    Last edited by pirarre; 2010-05-11 at 12:31 AM.

I ordered an Ipad Case from Apple and it took a long time as ordering an Ipad.

My Ipad Case also shipped from Shouzen China. Look like everything from Apple made in China.

So today is the 7th business day... hopefully it ships as it's been prepared for shipment for several days. How long is it taking for yalls to arrive after they actually ship?

The iPad I got my friend just shipped on the 10th. It is scheduled to arrive on the 13th. Oddly enough it went through Hong Kong, where the wifi version and 3g version I got earlier went directly from Shenzhen to the U.S.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast