Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad Box as lap dock

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPad Box as lap dock

here's an easy solution right outside the box to help use the iPad on your lap without the hassle of holding it ...or even buying any accessory ! this is straight out-actually in- the box!

you could see how i repositioned the inside of the box to make it stand on a slope position.. this makes it easier to type, view videos, or just display on your desk...

you can still access the lock button by pressing on the box it self and it would still lock it

same goes to the volume control...

you can customize this further if you use a double tape to easily eject the iPad out the box
    or you can even make it stand out more if you modify the box ... get creative

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0562.jpg   -img_0563.jpg   -img_0565.jpg   -img_0567.jpg   -img_0568.jpg  

When I went to my grandmas house and showed her my iPad she showed me that little trick. Haha

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thats funny,hahhah imagine if this was actually posted by her

Omg it could be! I got her the iPad for her birthday today. (she's a huge book reader) I also got her the iPhone last year. She loves it. iPad is great gift! Hi grandma!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to xYurjevich For This Useful Post:

Royze (2010-04-25)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi granson...thanks for the gift...buy me the 64gb 3G version and ship it to japan for me please!