Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Do you think apple is holding 4.0 for a bang???

Default Do you think apple is holding 4.0 for a bang???
    Post your thoughts on why the iPad is getting 4.0 late.

Wether it is because the delay for international sales or for the fact that apple is planning something big.
    Keithsta

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iphone8130hak For This Useful Post:

Chris7234 (2010-04-18)

I think it's to throw off the jailbreaking community. Apples getting pretty tricky but im sure the devs got something up their sleeves.

Maybe but I think apple will always allow jail breaking the get ideas for it. It's like the fat friend people have you don't want to be seen with him but he is really smart and helps you with your homework

=]
    Keithsta

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iphone8130hak For This Useful Post:

Chris7234 (2010-04-18)

Haha lmao yea that's a good point. I heard that Steve Jobs was running on 3.1.2 X D

Lol
    Keithsta

8. The Following User Says Thank You to iphone8130hak For This Useful Post:

Chris7234 (2010-04-18)

I think the 4.0 will be different for the iPad

I think that the multi tasking dock will be Different
    Keithsta

hey microsoft has done something like that for years they would sell us a lic. and call us beta testers so nothing new about stealing non copywrighted materals

Yea
    Keithsta

Meh, I don't think that 4.0 is being held out for any specific purpose. IMO, Apple wanted to release iPad with f/w 4.0, but must have fell behind schedule. With Apple they don't half-*** anything, it has to be precise. Shipping a new device with firmware revision X.2 didn't really make much sense, apart from that they had most of the iPad only features completed, but not the new features that 4.0 will have.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

Possibly
    Keithsta