Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Got My iPad, One problem!!

Default Got My iPad, One problem!!
    Hey guys finally got my iPad (writing this on it acually) im loving it so far but I have one problem , I live in CANADA, meaning I cannot even use the app store, just makes me exit, and when I do make a US account I cannot add billing info to buy anything, and I really need the iworks apps

So my question, any possiblitiy I can get it to work, or even someone help me out, I'll send them money on pay pal and they can make a temp account and buy the apps I want, change their info and then send me the account? Would that work?

Thx

Thanks

When u connect it to itunes, can't u just do restore through iTunes, when u do that u don't have to use the lock button

My bad wrong forum
    Last edited by indyracer05; 2010-04-09 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Are you able to buy the apps in the iTunes on your computer?
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

use a US proxy server and try to do it that way.

No I'm not, cause if Im logged in to a US account I have no info to pay with.

I'll see what I can do

buy me a $30 gift card and i'll gift them to you

you can trust a fellow check fan
    Last edited by moon#pie; 2010-04-09 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

How would u gift them? I trust u, I can just send you the money u paid for the apps, and 20$ extra via paypal or something

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Raptors I have a sister that has it but doesn't have credit card on file if I gave u user n pass u could put ur account info in

we are are working a gifting thing out

Thanks

Ok. Good

Battle...she has the apps? If so ok u can PM the info
    The gift thing isn't working out, need to get a hold of a gift card first.

Thanks

She didn't hve the iworks apps. There's no credit card on file so she could only get free apps.

I said u could pit ur credit card on file then when ur done remove it.
    And don't worry. She won't use it. She has a zine now

Oh that won't work.

Only way it'll work is if I send someone money to their paypal, and they buy me the apps as gift.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I live in Canada as well, i made a US app store account. You can only download FREE apps, i tried to put in my credit card but it wouldnt accept it to make an account. You have to create a US account with NO credit card. Here is a article on how to do this. I followed a different article i followed. Here is only thing neither article tells you. When iTunes says that it has sent you a confirmation email. It takes sometimes ALONG time to get to your email. So dont freak out, be patience and wait.!

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    Hey guys finally got my iPad (writing this on it acually) im loving it so far but I have one problem , I live in CANADA, meaning I cannot even use the app store, just makes me exit, and when I do make a US account I cannot add billing info to buy anything, and I really need the iworks apps

So my question, any possiblitiy I can get it to work, or even someone help me out, I'll send them money on pay pal and they can make a temp account and buy the apps I want, change their info and then send me the account? Would that work?

Thx
    Sorry here is the article link:

Create Free iTunes Account without Credit Card | The Apple Daily
    Last edited by therockk; 2010-04-09 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by therockk View Post
    I live in Canada as well, i made a US app store account. You can only download FREE apps, i tried to put in my credit card but it wouldnt accept it to make an account. You have to create a US account with NO credit card. Here is a article on how to do this. I followed a different article i followed. Here is only thing neither article tells you. When iTunes says that it has sent you a confirmation email. It takes sometimes ALONG time to get to your email. So dont freak out, be patience and wait.!

Sorry here is the article link:

Create Free iTunes Account without Credit Card | The Apple Daily
    thats the point bro, I already have a US account, that i can buy free apps, but i dont want FREE apps, i want the paid ones.

so what i need is i can send someone money via paypal, and they gift me the apps

Thanks

Hi,

What I do is buy a USA iTunes voucher of a guy on eBay, he mails me the code, within minutes. . I hit redeem on my iPad and add them in. I have never had any problems with his codes, I have purchased over $100.00 thus far. I'll pm you his user name if you want.

Nick
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |