Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad = **** alert

Thanks

Default iPad = **** alert
    i've noticed with the release of the iPad and the people that have gotten/waiting for their devices and are excited about it comes something new...

with great technology comes great *******...

so if ur on the forums chatting up about your iPads and or the arrival of your "magical device" and someone comes along with comments like "big iPhone" or "im not getting one, its stupid" or any negativity towards something that YOU have purchased for YOURSELF and they call you a fanboy (or fanboi like some people have..sheesh) best thing to do is not feed into it because it will just fill that thread with more waste then the topic....

it seems these people think that their trolling or negativity is an actual opinion and when u shut them down the turn into ******s...so please happy MMi members, ignore these people and enjoy your devices/future devices and keep it positive! dont let them ruin anything for you...

sorry if im using the word **** and some people might find it abrasive, its just that its a turn down when i read threads about peoples enjoyment and along comes one of the bashers...
    Last edited by z3r01; 2010-04-08 at 09:17 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post

with great technology comes great ******s...
    lmao

Yea the trolls are annoying.

you should have question on signup...

do you like the ipad: yes, no

if they say no, dont let them sign up

Hmmm, Z...I see your point but I think the post needs to be cleaned up a bit.

Thanks

i leaned up those naughty words lol
    im sorry for getting emotional and out of character , but it becomes a nuisance to se constant repetition of the same behavior from individuals who have nothing better to do then stir things up

i leaned up those naughty words lol
    im sorry for getting emotional and out of character , but it becomes a nuisance to se constant repetition of the same behavior from individuals who have nothing better to do then stir things up
    Last edited by z3r01; 2010-04-08 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost