View Poll Results: What to do

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't Buy It at all

0 0%
  • Sell the Macbook and Buy the iPad.

2 100.00%

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Suggestions Welcomed :)

Default Suggestions Welcomed :)
    Ok I really want the iPad but the wife is going nuts about me buying all these gadgets.

So here is what I'm thinking about. Since I have 2 laptops and a home PC. 1 HP 1 Mac and a Sony.

I'm thinking about selling my Macbook Pro in order to get the 3G wifi ipad.

Should I or Should I not?

Personally, I would dump my PC's before getting rid of the Macbook, or I would rather have the Macbook....but I guess it depends on your interests.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Your wife will fall in love with the iPad and never put it down. there's a whole thread about all of us talking about our wifes/GF's stealing our new toy and now we have to buy another one!

I would love to do that but my HP is worth nothing compared to the Macbook. I wouldn't get any where near the same amount if i sell the HP.

While getting a return is good, why keep the worthless? HP laptops are the very reason I am an Apple person now.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

I am also on the ditching the HP train. The macbook will still be of more value and of use than the HP. You already of a PC so you would have a nice mix. PC, Macbook, iPad.

I actually sold my PC and my Macbook when the iPad was announced. But I bought a 27in iMac i5 and the iPad when it was availible to buy.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Personally, I would dump my PC's before getting rid of the Macbook, or I would rather have the Macbook....but I guess it depends on your interests.
    YEah, ditto here! Dump the PC.I had problems using itunes 4.0 and getting my Ipad talk to each other on my PC. I had no problems on my Mac.