Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [HACK] Volume/Speakerphone/Ringtone Loudness for v1.0.2

iz ur ivolume fix 1.3 tested successfully??? i got windows... wch software u use to browse through iPhone files???

iPhone? More like MyPhone NVMY4N's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL have you read any of this thread

Yes, the 1.13 is an improvement vs the Original File.

as for browsing, I think you (meaning you use Windows) can use iBrikr or iphonebrowser

Remember to back up the original files, before you go through with the Mod. (if you don't no big deal I have them backed up and I think they are posted too)

And DELETE the file then add it. Don't just replace it.

then reboot - and you should be good to go.

just post back if you have any issues

Transformers Movie Sound Pack for your iPhone-HERE

"300" Movie Sound Pack for your iPhone-HERE

If you are helped, use the button. It's a much better stat than a post count.

Thanks

Great going buddy! You've done a great job supporting this thread. Been so busy with other threads couldn't pay attention on this one. So how's your testing coming through with v1.1.1?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ReVan For This Useful Post:

ameldrum1 (2007-11-18)

Thanks

Totally Bombed it.

It was a nightmare - after looking back I think I would have been okay if I would have done a complete FRESH restore with NOTHING on the phone other than 1.1.1 then proceeded with jailbreaking apptapp etc.

I reverted back to 1.0.2 last night and have been getting it back to where it was.

Customize was crashing left and right in 1.1.1, I think it came up and ran twice.

Im just concerned if I can Run 1.0.2 and iTunes 7.4.(?) when I upgrade to Leopard on Tues
    Last edited by NVMY4N; 2007-10-28 at 09:15 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NVMY4N For This Useful Post:

djmessy (2007-10-28)

This work with 1.1.1 or not?

wow!! u guys rock man! it works!! juz 1 question for nvmy4n / all dev's... what values does ur uploded plist cosist of?? can u tell me ur recent setting wch iz still alive n running wid a roar....

well, my only disadvantage iz that i live in india but got my iphone frm USA... so i m afraid of screwin up my phone...thatz y i m askin....

i need a setting to raise da speaker volume a bit more.... cant hear **** whn da phone iz in ma pockets....

iz there any mod for da vibration feature also??
    Last edited by djmessy; 2007-10-28 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djmessy View Post
    wow!! u guys rock man! it works!! juz 1 question for nvmy4n / all dev's... what values does ur uploded plist cosist of?? can u tell me ur recent setting wch iz still alive n running wid a roar....

well, my only disadvantage iz that i live in india but got my iphone frm USA... so i m afraid of screwin up my phone...thatz y i m askin....

i need a setting to raise da speaker volume a bit more.... cant hear **** whn da phone iz in ma pockets....

Yes there is a Viberation Mod. I personally haven't done it....Search for it here on MMI it should come up.

As for increasing speaker.....if you have referring to ringtones something that I have done - (read on here) - is when I create a Ringtone. Open it in iTunes - Convert it to AAC - when finished (shouldn't take but a second) right click-
    Get Info
    Options Tab
    And Raise the Volume but dragging the slider to the right. Save
    and Add it to your ringtones (SEVERAL ways this can be done) By far the easiest (for me at least) is a file browser of some kind.
    If you SSH - iBrikr - iPhoneBrowser - etc.
    add it to your Ringtones

(From memory) Var/Root/Library/Ringtones
    or Var/Root/Media/iTunes/Ringtones....

can't remember which one

Hope this helps

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djmessy View Post

Here it is, courtsey of jjgsxr883 http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9190

Quote Originally Posted by jmerhi View Post
    This work with 1.1.1 or not?
    Don't experiment with it on v1.1.1 as the celestial.framework is completely re-coded.
    Last edited by ReVan; 2007-10-28 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

whats da best software for cre8tin a ringtone???

Mac & Windows...

Thanks

Well I use (Mac) Audio Hijack Pro it's free (as long as you don't hijack for longer than 10mins. So it's perfect for making files for the iPhone. B/c it has the option of .aiff which can be used in Customize to utilize the features of assigning audio files to New Mail, Lock/UnLock, anything that gives an alert.

Also you can set it to hijack straight off iTunes. So you just play the song you want. Record using hijack - convert it in iTunes. (Hijack also allows you to increase the volume of what you are recording - and in addition to iTunes/GetInfo/Options/Adjusting Vol. it's really nice.

does this wowrk on 1.1.1?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woox View Post
    does this wowrk on 1.1.1?
    Seriously man, look three posts up. Not reading or searching for answers will get you the FLAME really quick around here. I've seen it....and it's not pretty.

He said dont experiment, never said it didnt work :X

Thanks

the celestial.framework is completely re-coded. <- Tells me it doesn't work.....

Besides not experimenting pretty much means dont' do it.

Can you guys throw me the stock 1.1.1 files for volume, so that I can mess with it too ?

Thanks

I would NP....but I don't have.

If you are running 1.1.1 all you have to do is Look at the Original Post.

Follow the Directories, and copy them to your computer using...whatever method you use (there is so many now; ssh,ibrikr,iphonebrowser,cyberduck,FUGU,etc)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to NVMY4N For This Useful Post:

vampyros_wrath (2007-10-30)

can anyone make this into a one-click application for OSX? im terribly uncomfortable with playing with the SSH stuff...

thanks for the post everything works jus like you said sounds great but too bad only one spearker

dude, i got v1.0.2 firmware... but i cant select the message tone... in v1.1.1 you have that feature... so u got any hacks / mods so that i can enable that??

i tried this on 1.1.1 and it seems to work, though i need to test more. i didn't read the part about not using on 1.1.1 until after putting it on, though i don't see why this would cause any problems???

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast