Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [HACK] Volume/Speakerphone/Ringtone Loudness for v1.0.2

Anyone have a new file or files to share, I can not edit the file myself as I have Windows XP, I need BT Headset, Volume on the earpiece and the Volume on the Speakerphone a bit higher, can someone help
    thanks ALL

Does this work with version 1.1?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brpakito View Post
    Does this work with version 1.1?
    yes but its really different theres amplifier settings too..i am currently working on it..revan will release it when iam done expermenting...
    and please give NVMY4N THANKS he has been helping alot with the questions and only has 12 thankyou come on atleast say thanks..
    Last edited by jedinight; 2007-10-25 at 05:03 AM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jedinight For This Useful Post:

ameldrum1 (2007-11-18), Brpakito (2007-10-25), dallasnights (2007-10-25), NVMY4N (2007-10-28)

Quote Originally Posted by jjgsxr883 View Post
    yes but its really different theres amplifier settings too..i am currently working on it..revan will release it when iam done expermenting...
    and please give NVMY4N THANKS he has been helping alot with the questions and only has 12 thankyou come on atleast say thanks..
    Cheers mate, hope you release them when you're ready! Thanks all.

I have 1.1.1 and waiting too. You have an aproximated date to finish 1.1.1 version?

Ok, I have a problem...downloaded/installed these files...noticed little difference, so I edited all the values up a couple notches. Now the ringer and stuff is good but now none of my system sounds are audible (Lock sounds, keyboard clicks, message alerts)..none of that. What setting did I mess with to change all that?? Thanks.

Thanks

post your .pilst and ill tell you better yet fix it..iam bored tonight

Ok, jjgsxr883 heres my "com.apple.celestial.plist"

- volumes
    - broadcast
    - Ringtone 5
    - Headset
    - PhoneCall 5
    - Audio/Video 5
    - Receiver
    - PhoneCall 5
    - Speaker
    - PhoneCall 5
    - Audio/Video 5
    - volumeLimits
    - Headphone 5
    - Headset 5

And the "SystemSoundMaximumVolume.plist"

- PhoneCall
    - Headphone 5
    - Headset 5
    - Receiver 5
    - Speaker 5
    - Default 5
    - TouchTone
    - Headphone 1.0
    - Headset 1.0
    - Receiver 1.0
    - Speaker 1.0
    - Default 1.0
    - Audio/Video
    - Headphone 5
    - Headset 5
    - Receiver 5
    - Speaker 5
    - Default 5
    - Headphone 5
    - LineOut 5
    - Headset 5
    - Default 5
    - Ringtone
    - Headphone 5
    - Headset 5
    - Receiver 5
    - Speaker 5
    - Default 5

Again, I changed everything (even though I dont know what each does) to make Everything louder..thanks.

Thanks

no i need to see you actual .plist...just download the ones here then replace the one you messed with..that should fix it

Ok, jjgsxr883 heres the actual .plist files. I did download the ones here but they werent loud enough for me..so i modded them to make them louder and it worked besides all my system sounds.
    Attached Files Attached Files

how i do change the ringtones to mono n reduce the bass???

the sound cracks...too loud...well the bass too high
    help

Default No keyboard clicks
    No keyboard clicks anymore, please fix and reload, also I do not notice the speakerphone any louder

Thanks

dallasnights, if your referring to my post about no more clicks..I didnt post that for people to use..i was trying to get help with it. Someone wanted me to post it so they can fix it for me because there is no more clicks or message alerts or anything. Really if anybody can fix it, that would be great. Speakerphone isnt that much louder I agree..but I think the ringtone is louder. Again, If you read my previous post, I have no idea what im doing with the settings..I just increased everything! Thanks.

Thanks

dude what are you using to edit the .plist what ever your using is currupting the .plist

Im using the default editor in mac os x...what should I be using??

Ok, I guess the default program was corrupting my files..I used the PListEditPro program and it fixed my problems. But volume isnt that much louder..oh well.
    Last edited by avamark; 2007-10-26 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

now that youve got it now mess with the values..and you should notice an increase...but glad you got it figured out!!!!

So do we have a new update that makes the Volume louder on BT, Earpiece and Speakerphone, mine is a bit better but I need all those things a bit louder and I do not have a MAC to edit the plist file, can someone post their that works, thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by dallasnights View Post
    So do we have a new update that makes the Volume louder on BT, Earpiece and Speakerphone, mine is a bit better but I need all those things a bit louder and I do not have a MAC to edit the plist file, can someone post their that works, thanks all
    You don't require a Mac anyway...just open the plist file with wordpad or notepad and edit it from there.

Can confirm its working great on my new iPhone!

cool so can you share your two files so i can see how you modified it please

Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone NVMY4N's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Bro.

I've came to a stopping point on this. I've edited the plist until Im blue in the face. For me (comparing it to a second iPhone I have) I can't tell much difference in recent edits (Post 1.13) vs the plist (v1.13) of mine that ReVan uploaded

Im interested to see what you (jjgsxr883) come up with.

Brad
    Last edited by NVMY4N; 2007-10-28 at 08:49 PM.

Transformers Movie Sound Pack for your iPhone-HERE

"300" Movie Sound Pack for your iPhone-HERE

If you are helped, use the button. It's a much better stat than a post count.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to NVMY4N For This Useful Post:

ameldrum1 (2007-11-18)

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast