Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
Results 881 to 900 of 900

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: WidgetWeather 3.0 - Our Finest Hour!

  1. #881
    Default WidgetWeather 3.0 - Our Finest Hour!
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    ‪BLUR Lockscreen iOS10‬

    https://twitter.com/70impala206/stat...89924584173568






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I've tried many different ways, through changing the respective widget settings in LockHTML, as well as editing the actual files in relation to a custom folder with my own wallpapers. But unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out how to use my own wallpapers with this, or even change the wallpaper folder to Daynight or Random. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Also, is there a way of using this without applying custom wallpapers, and it just display the blurred widget over the wallpaper I have set with iOS?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to guy4jesuschrist For This Useful Post:

    Poolman1 (2017-02-12)

  3. #882
    Default WidgetWeather 3.0 - Our Finest Hour!
    Don't use the option in LockHTML that lets you edit the config options. It has been broken since day one.

    Go into the main folder and edit the config.js file. If you already let LHTML mess with that file, I think it creates a backup of the original that you need to rename it so the widget can use it again.

    Are you still with me? Or am I assuming too much. There is more, but I want to know if I'm going too deep too fast.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2017-02-12), kristatos (2017-02-12), lostinthemes (2017-02-13), NewD (2017-02-12)

  5. #883
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Don't use the option in LockHTML that lets you edit the config options. It has been broken since day one.

    Go into the main folder and edit the config.js file. If you already let LHTML mess with that file, I think it creates a backup of the original that you need to rename it so the widget can use it again.

    Are you still with me? Or am I assuming too much. There is more, but I want to know if I'm going too deep too fast.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for that advice , I accidentally broke the widget the other day and couldn't figure it out !

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mitchr31 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2017-02-13)

  7. #884
    Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    Attachment 729660

    Thanks alot works very well. iOS 10.1.1 Yalu jailbroken thanks @qwerty.
    Share please widget bro


    Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

  8. #885

  9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jose905 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2017-02-25), dapargel (2017-02-25), King_O_Hill (2017-02-26), kristatos (2017-02-25), Marty McFly (2017-02-25), Mary48336 (2017-02-28), menard_00 (2017-02-25)

  10. #886
    Quote Originally Posted by jose905 View Post
    -datei-25.02.17-16-18-18.png
    my ww3 modd
    Please share if you can. Tia.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to sambostyle For This Useful Post:

    jose905 (2017-02-26)

  12. #887
    Hey there folks. Can anyone possibly update this widget from Jusephe to WW3?

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-6-th...dgets-107.html


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thomasis For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2017-02-26), King_O_Hill (2017-02-26), Poolman1 (2017-02-25)

  14. #888
    Marty update the widget in another thread. Thanks again, Marty!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #889
    Quote Originally Posted by sambostyle View Post
    Please share if you can. Tia.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/019k1dy11...vsxj0jota?dl=0

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jose905 For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2017-02-26), nik1975 (2017-03-01)

  17. #890
    Thanks bro🏻 but how do we take the clock out or can you fix it? 🏻

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to mike42 For This Useful Post:

    mickey38501 (2017-06-27)

  19. #891
    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Thanks bro�� but how do we take the clock out or can you fix it? ��
    in html you can take out the clock

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to jose905 For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2017-02-26)

  21. #892
    Thank you very much!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to sambostyle For This Useful Post:

    jose905 (2017-02-26)

  23. #893
    Default WidgetWeather 3.0 - Our Finest Hour!
    Hello WW-Crew

    Since this morning my Weather and my Location didnt update anymore. I did not change anything in WW settings or something else. Im on an i6s 10.2 Yalu jailbroken It works when I manually refresh my Location and Weather over the WW settings panel without needing a respring.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1489060934.602852.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1489060945.351096.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1489060953.824666.jpg

    …hmm, I saw that the gps settings is set to fixed, maybe thats the reason, why the MyLocation.txt did not update?

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1489068783.198563.jpg
    Last edited by TiLT1oNE; 2017-03-09 at 03:13 PM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to TiLT1oNE For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2017-03-18)

  25. #894
    …is it normal that the MyLocation.txt did not update, when I set my WW3 settings to fixed?

  26. #895
    Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    Hello WW-Crew

    Since this morning my Weather and my Location didnt update anymore. I did not change anything in WW settings or something else. Im on an i6s 10.2 Yalu jailbroken It works when I manually refresh my Location and Weather over the WW settings panel without needing a respring.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1489060934.602852.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1489060945.351096.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1489060953.824666.jpg

    …hmm, I saw that the gps settings is set to fixed, maybe thats the reason, why the MyLocation.txt did not update?

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1489068783.198563.jpg
    How did you theme your ifile black? Thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. #896
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,706
    Thanks
    8,329
    Thanked 16,458 Times in 7,694 Posts

    Default WidgetWeather 3.0 - Our Finest Hour!
    Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    …is it normal that the MyLocation.txt did not update, when I set my WW3 settings to fixed?
    Correct. That's by design. Fixed mode is for when you're standing still in one place. Not moving.

  28. #897
    Default WidgetWeather 3.0 - Our Finest Hour!
    Problem solved
    Last edited by thomasis; 2017-03-19 at 11:57 AM.

  29. #898
    So it looks like we fixed a bug that was related to WU not parsing null values correctly. Still looking into adding some additional system data elements too before we send to Cydia.

    I guess we'll be trying out the new management here and see if my update actually gets submitted!

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    jose905 (2017-05-24), kristatos (2017-05-24), lostinthemes (2017-06-01), Marty McFly (2017-05-24), Mary48336 (2017-05-27), menard_00 (2017-05-31), NewD (2017-05-24), nik1975 (2017-05-25)

  31. #899



    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

  32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jose905 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2017-05-27), Mary48336 (2017-06-19), NewD (2017-05-27), patdu63 (2017-07-04), santos tinajero (2017-05-27), schalker44 (2017-05-27)

  33. #900
    Quote Originally Posted by jose905 View Post



    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro
    Wow.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pitter8 For This Useful Post:

    jose905 (2017-05-27), Mary48336 (2017-06-19)

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •