Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Getting rid of cracked repo files

Obviously, what Orby told you..there is just to much going on in the system, that I just don't believe, can be fixed without proper clean restore. Of course, that means restore to 8.1.3 and setup as new phone. Don't use any backup! You will lose jailbreak, but, at least, you will have fully working device again.

Threads like these are a good reminder that you are getting more than just a free copy of paid software with pirate repos. Best to protect your $1,000 device by paying a couple bucks for the legit versions from safe sources.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

bbrks (2015-02-20), Broomhead (2015-02-20), SelfX (2015-02-20)

My iPhone is a Part of Me SelfX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 507 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keveed92 View Post
    So I removed all my tweaks using Ilex rat and downloaded some of my tweaks back and immediately had a crash. When it rebooted it was frozen on the lock screen so i used the sleep and home button then rebooted into safe mode. But it didnt really boot into safe mode. Just that mode that is similar and you cant see any of the tweaks or their setting. But also I cant load cydia. I tap the app and cydia comes up and then shuts down. I tried it on spotlight as well with the same effect. I also noticed I downloaded a lot of tweaks but only four of them came up. Confero, Conveergence, and two others i cant remember. BUt I downloaded like six more. Not sure what to do because I dont have anything to respring with.
    exactly why i refuse to use i lex messed me up twice with my jb...
    My Dropbox W/ My Custom Badges, My Edited & Collected Walls (Credits to Creators)
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g4o31pvat...R07L0Mqoa?dl=0

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123