Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: App Drawer for iOS 8

Thanks
    Default App Drawer for iOS 8
    I'm not sure where to post this, but I figured this would be a great place to start.

I'm patiently awaiting a way to JB iOS 8.1.1, at such time I'm hoping that Android's App Drawer can be made available for JBiOS. I'm sure I'm not the ONLY person looking for this, a simple Google search for App Drawer Tweak for iOS will give enough proof of that.

I had an HTC One for about 4 months before switching back to a 4S, among the few features that appealed to me, was the App Drawer. It kept the homepage neat and tidy, save for your time, date and weather widget, as well as the background you wanted to proudly display.

So, in all, I would love to see the Android App Drawer make it's way to iOS for JB devices. Can it be done? Yes. Will it be done? That remains to be seen.

8.1.1 is already jailbreakable using Taig jailbreak & "Drawer" is already being developed. A public beta is up on Fr0st Cydia Repository

Thanks
    TaiG is readily available to Windows users, so you're half right. I'm a Mac user, I already tried running Parallels and Virtual Machine to install TaiG, and had no success.

But I will be on the lookout for Drawer. Thank you for the information!

No problem! Guillermo Moran is the developer behind Drawer (which may end up with a name change). He's pretty good so I'd bet the finished product will be well done. As for running Taig on a Mac, I have no experience with that but I'd recommend looking for help on r/jailbreak or JailbreakQA

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jon G For This Useful Post:

vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-12)

Thanks
    Thank you again Jon, I will be sure to be on the lookout. Where can I follow Guillermo Moran? The repository won't give me anything but a landing page since my device isn't jailbroken.