Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I beleive VWallPaper2 has caused an issue for me

Default I beleive VWallPaper2 has caused an issue for me
    I have had the iPhone 6 (8.1.2) about 2 weeks now and its been great but the other day the springboard video stopped playing using vwallpaper2 so I resprang it and the screen was just black after the apple logo. It was on, but black. I did a hard reset twice and it came back finally after the ibl enter your passcode warning. Today it happened again and I rebooted it instead of resprining it. Now everytime after a reboot or respring the screen stays black (yet illuminated) until I plug it into the computer and then it finally comes to life and works perfectly normally after closing and locking. If I reboot and hold the volume up it boots as it should. I'm trying to just restore and rejailbreak but itunes keeps saying it can't contact the update server. Any help is greatly appreciated.

UPDATE: Ok, so no power source is needed to bring the springboard back, it just takes a good minute or two after each respring or reboot to come back on. WTF? Haha

It looks like other people have had issues with reboots/resprings taking forever with an illuminated black screen. Anyone have any pointers on solving it aside from restoring and rejailbreaking?
    Last edited by trancelikestate; 2015-01-09 at 09:09 PM.

UPDATE 2!! Ok, so I just went ahead and restored my phone since it was possible and without a doubt, Eclipse 2 for iOS8 is the cause of the very delayed reboots/resprings. Version 2.2.3. Stay away from it.