Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Workaround Stategies for iOS8 respringing using GroovyAPI+

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post

Funny, I was looking through Google just yesterday about pang's, was thinking of redoing my birds.if as an apng, found a small gifToApng command line tool that automatically converted gif's and the apng came out smaller than the gif, but couldn't get it working in Yosemite, don't know why.
    Ian, have a look at this old thread here, it might give you some nice links regarding APNG. There is also an Xcode source code for one APNG app available, but since Xcode 4, I think, you can not create external dylib's any more. My lack of Objective-C made me stop investigating this any further.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/8...cons-apng.html

Another animation possibility would be WebGL, see wkwebview | Tumblr, but I think this still might need a bit more time to mature.
    A couple of weeks ago I was on WebGL Samples with my 5S (iOS 8.1.2) and it did not look that good.

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post

Ras, I was shocked to see you use 20 sec LS instead of just using a delay through Cycript!
    Haha, I installed it way back before cydget was ready for iOS8.
    Last edited by rasputin007; 2015-01-04 at 12:13 AM.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-04), King_O_Hill (2015-01-04)

Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Other screenshots.
    [/URL]

How do I remove the SS Lazio' image/background from this them?
    It's in the 'day_night_iph5', and I've re-named these, but it still shows. Yes, re-spring, reboot.

any Ides?
    TIA

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ian, I'm also stumped as to how to get the Frost.png upsized to iPhone 6.. I opened it in PhotoShop and upsized the image to 750 by 1334 and resaved over original. As I looked in the animation.js and main.js I didn't see any code that would override the style.css' definition of the body or cloudContainers which are both set to 375/667 right now. But the image of the frost remains at 320 x 568 no matter what I try. The image itself is the right size now.. Image and Canvas changed to 750 x 1334.. What am I missing, bro?
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1420328212.043914.jpg

I think I got it Thanks Ian, now I wanna try to add the delorean to that circle mod

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

It's simply stretched up in the Animations6.css file.

#frost {
    position: absolute;
    left: 0px;
    top: 0px;
    width: 375px;
    height: 667px;

background-color: transparent;
    opacity: 0.0;
    -webkit-animation-name: frost_animation;
    -webkit-animation-duration: 15s;
    -webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite;
    -webkit-animation-delay: 1s;
    }
    Ha!! Didn't even know that there was an animations6.css file! Thx!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Clem-Clone View Post
    How do I remove the SS Lazio' image/background from this them?
    It's in the 'day_night_iph5', and I've re-named these, but it still shows. Yes, re-spring, reboot.

any Ides?
    TIA
    Hello. Here is Marty's Widgetweather Uniaw 6.4 Rainday with Delorean Day and night and even in all cloudy conditions. I took all the Lazio wallpapers out and put all the original day, night and weather wallpapers back in. This is made for iPhone 5s but can easily be re sized for iPhone 6 and 6+. I did new change it to work with the new Groovylock+.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s7dw5gj71s...theme.rar?dl=0

WidgetWeather UniAW6.4 McFly (Rainy Day) WITH DELOREAN Day and Night.theme

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

Clem-Clone (2015-01-04), King_O_Hill (2015-01-04), NewD (2015-01-04), TiLT1oNE (2015-01-04)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Hey guys, not thy I'm not enjoying the traffic to this thread.. But I think you might get a bigger audience for your UniAW7 Marty mods over in the UniAW7 thread.. Jes' sayin'.. 😉👍

thanks, but I can't get this to work

This may sound like a silly question but... If we're not actively experiencing any problems with GL/GB(SBHTML), would you advise against udating to these '+' versions?
    I am on an i6 standard, and currently dont have any issues but that doesnt mean I wont have issues in the future. So, I was thinking it may be wise to preempt future problems by upgrading now. At the same time, one could argue, "if its not broke dont fix it"

iPhone? More like MyPhone Marmoul's Avatar
    Thanks

Thx
    iphonejailbreak.fr

iPhone? More like MyPhone Marmoul's Avatar
    Thanks

For groovyBoard+ in my iph6 aune UniAW7 RC9
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1420417441.688760.jpg
    iphonejailbreak.fr

Hi @ all,

I converted "Martys UniAW7 Address and Delorean theme" to GroovyBoard+, and "Marty-Dacal Mod UniAW7 RC9 theme" to Groovylock+ and they looks badass . Thanks for all the tips in here, no resprings anymore (and no resprings when I open the cam on the LS yipiee). The tip with insomnia is great, too. How can I get rid of the delay when I unlock my phone and GB+ starts to play the theme?

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420420801.606433.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420420812.330485.jpg

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TiLT1oNE For This Useful Post:

Mav1971 (2015-01-05)

The delay or restart of the widget is built into GB+

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

16. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-05)

Quote Originally Posted by michaelrw View Post
    This may sound like a silly question but... If we're not actively experiencing any problems with GL/GB(SBHTML), would you advise against udating to these '+' versions?
    I am on an i6 standard, and currently dont have any issues but that doesnt mean I wont have issues in the future. So, I was thinking it may be wise to preempt future problems by upgrading now. At the same time, one could argue, "if its not broke dont fix it"
    It's your call, but if it's working for you, then I wouldn't change it.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-05), michaelrw (2015-01-05), NewD (2015-01-05)

I'm with KOH on this on, don't do like my signature says LOL..
    The Groovy+ stuff is still in testing stages, if you have no issues at present then stay where you are because Groovy+ stuff has issues of it's own.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-01-05), michaelrw (2015-01-05), NewD (2015-01-05)

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    Ian, have a look at this old thread here, it might give you some nice links regarding APNG. There is also an Xcode source code for one APNG app available, but since Xcode 4, I think, you can not create external dylib's any more. My lack of Objective-C made me stop investigating this any further.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/8...cons-apng.html
    Hi Ras,

So I got the apng's working, I have animated the sprites with javascript or pure css, now which one should I choose? LOL.

Hi Ras,

So I got the apng's working, I have animated the sprites with javascript or pure css, now which one should I choose? LOL.
    Sprite png animation is the more universal working one.
    APNG's are much smarter, but require a modified libpng running in iOS, hence my idea of having a modified libpng.dylib in mobile substrate, that "replaces" the stock iOS libpng at reboot, which would then also allow to have animated icons on the home screen, in fact any png to be animated until the GPU melts. LOL
    The APNG app works with animated png's because that app uses a modified libpng, but that libpng is build into the app. Got the Xcode source code for that app from the developers github site, OpenSource, but could not get Xcode to build it with an external libpng.dylib.
    That's the difference between theory and reality.
    Choice is yours, Ian.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-05)

Ras, seeing thats it's easier to load & unload with js, I will stick to the js, but good to know how to do it in pure css too.

I attach both versions here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-01-05), NewD (2015-01-05)

Hi Michael,

Im on an i6 (standard), too. And I got some resprings here and there when using GL,GB (sbhtml), most times when I try to open the cam on the LS (im using convergance for ma GL themes), but that happens only when I have any UNiAW animated sbhtml/GL themes activated. I tried it a few days without that groovyAPi,GL,sbhtml installed, and I didnt have a single respring in that time. After I installed the three tweaks back, I used only "non" UNiAW animated sbhtml/GL themes for testing, and only one respring.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to TiLT1oNE For This Useful Post:

michaelrw (2015-02-05)

Ras, seeing thats it's easier to load & unload with js, I will stick to the js, but good to know how to do it in pure css too.

I attach both versions here.
    Ah, now I see!
    One is css animated and the other is javascript animated.
    But none is an actual animated png like

The animation is build into the png already, like animated gif only as png.

I took your 400x100 png and split it in 2 200x100 png files (birds1.png and birds2.png) each png has opposing wings of the birds.
    Then used APNG Assembler and created ONE animated png by adding 6 frames (birds1.png, birds2.png, birds1.png, birds2.png, birds1.png and birds2.png) then changed the timing between each frame and out came the above animated single png file.
    I can see the animation as I have an APNG plugin for Chrome, but some browser do NOT display animated pngs as APNG is not an official supported format yet.

-animated.png
    Last edited by rasputin007; 2015-01-05 at 06:04 PM.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-05), TiLT1oNE (2015-01-05)

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    Ah, now I see!
    One is css animated and the other is javascript animated.
    But none is an actual animated png like

I tried an online convertor, it gave me a single file with the 2 frames but extension .png and no animation. Couldn't find anything else for the Mac so did the sprites way instead. APNG would be easier but just 2 frames & about half the speed of your one pal. Are you using command line tool on Mac? or Windows version?

Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast