Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Workaround Stategies for iOS8 respringing using GroovyAPI+

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

JKauf,
    King_O_Hill is right.. $.get' means 'jQuery.get' - they're the same.. The problem may be that Schnedi's older script may be based on myLocation.txt file. The only widgets that can be converted for use in GroovyLock+/GroovyBoard+ are based on widgetweather.xml file.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Jkauf55 (2015-03-17), King_O_Hill (2015-03-17)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts

Yea that's what I figured and hence why I'm stopping while I'm ahead!!! Thanks again guys!

Streetview dont work with groovy+
    Or is there a solution.

Hi guys I'm currently having some respring issues on my iPhone 6 and i was just told about these updates today. I just wanted to know if this has been helpful and also if the instructions on the first post the ones everyone is still using now?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aleandroid View Post
    Hi guys I'm currently having some respring issues on my iPhone 6 and i was just told about these updates today. I just wanted to know if this has been helpful and also if the instructions on the first post the ones everyone is still using now?
    Yes and Yes. Use GL+/GB+ and follow instructions slowly/carefully - no more resprings.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Mike2130 (2015-03-23)

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Yes and Yes. Use GL+/GB+ and follow instructions slowly/carefully - no more resprings.
    Well I'll give a shot. Do some of themes now work with the + versions?

Thanks

Default Workaround Stategies for iOS8 respringing using GroovyAPI+
    Well I'll give a shot. Do some of themes now work with the + versions?
    It's not icon themes that need GL+ and GB+ it's Lockscreen and Springboard widgets that need them on 6/6+ to prevent the respringing.. Some are already converted and others are not. As you read post 1&2 of the thread here you'll learn how to detect if a widget is already converted or not. Good luck.

If you get stuck place 'very specific' questions here as to what you tried that didn't work..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Mike2130 (2015-03-23)

It's not icon themes that need GL+ and GB+ it's Lockscreen and Springboard widgets that need them on 6/6+ to prevent the respringing.. Some are already converted and others are not. As you read post 1&2 of the thread here you'll learn how to detect if a widget is already converted or not. Good luck.

If you get stuck place 'very specific' questions here as to what you tried that didn't work..
    I-imageuploadedbymodmyi1427261766.342648.jpg I got this when I was trying to download the widget

Thanks

I-imageuploadedbymodmyi1427261766.342648.jpg I got this when I was trying to download the widget
    Ian must have changed the package again. Go to page 1 of his UniAW7 thread and download the package called UniAW7.1.. the main one there..

Ian must have changed the package again. Go to page 1 of his UniAW7 thread and download the package called UniAW7.1.. the main one there..
    I've got that now. During the install my did a couple of resprings shortly after. I've been monitoring it during the day to see if the issue is gone but after moving it into the folder I was kinda confused as to what to do next.

Thanks

I've got that now. During the install my did a couple of resprings shortly after. I've been monitoring it during the day to see if the issue is gone but after moving it into the folder I was kinda confused as to what to do next.
    You must do the instructions in Post#2 of my thread here.. where you add 1 line of code to the main.js to get rid of all resprings.

You must do the instructions in Post#2 of my thread here.. where you add 1 line of code to the main.js to get rid of all resprings.
    Oh so I'm putting the code in each individual sbhtml and ls?

Yes

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Thanks

Oh so I'm putting the code in each individual sbhtml and ls?
    Yes. Any Widgetweather-based LS widget (for GL+) or SB widget for (GB+) that you intend to use has to have the one line code change made to its main.js as described in Post #2 of this thread.

Yes. Any Widgetweather-based LS widget (for GL+) or SB widget for (GB+) that you intend to use has to have the one line code change made to its main.js as described in Post #2 of this thread.
    Are schendis widgets working? I wasn't able to find jquery.get in the main.js

Thanks

Are schendis widgets working? I wasn't able to find jquery.get in the main.js
    No. They're all dead in the water for GL+.. But they work in LockHTML4 and Convergence just fine. And Schnedi doesn't use much animation so you shouldn't have much respringing..

All widgets built on myLocation.txt file or WOEID only (most Mone stuff) won't work in GL+..

20. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-03-26)

No. They're all dead in the water for GL+.. But they work in LockHTML4 and Convergence just fine. And Schnedi doesn't use much animation so you shouldn't have much respringing..

All widgets built on myLocation.txt file or WOEID only (most Mone stuff) won't work in GL+..
    So neither schendis or mones work? Lol those are really the only ones I know

but as NewD said if thats what u want to use then all u need to run them is convergance or lockhtml4

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

NewD (2015-03-26)

Thanks

Default Workaround Stategies for iOS8 respringing using GroovyAPI+
    So neither schendis or mones work? Lol those are really the only ones I know
    Just run them in original Groovylock, Convergence or LH4.

The only reason you need GL+ is for high animation LS widgets based on UniAW. Neither Schnedi nor Mone use UniAW-level animation. You don't need GL+.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-03-26), Schnedi (2015-03-27)

Everytime I install a new cydia package, I am forced to remove groovylock+ and groovyboard+

How do i stop this from happening?

Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast