Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lockinfo question?

Default Lockinfo question?
    Hello,

It's been a while since I've JB my iPhone. iOS 6 was probably the last iOS that I JB and I loved Lockinfo tweak. I wanted to know if anyone knows if they plan on upgrading their tweak for iOS 8 or has it changed names, or is there a more popular lock screen tweak that allows the same type of widgets/displays that Lockinfo produces? I downloaded Lockinfo 7 b/c I didn't see an error warning not to use with iOS 8.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Intelliscreen 8 would be a tweak for you, and also lockinfo is in beta stage and I read somewhere where u can install the beta of lockinfo on iOS 8 from some repo, can't remember the repo search for it and u might find

Lockinfo for iOS 8 is currently being developed and is in beta. You can access the beta by adding David's repo to cydia.

"apt.dba-tech.net/beta"

Hope this helps

Intelliscreen 8 is nice but I think I like the GUI interface better on LockInfo. I used to download ironically HTC tweak and like the interface of the clock and weather etc on that lock screen. Intelliscreen 8 comes close with the other interfaces like mail and text but I'll play with it until LockInfo is released. Thanks for the heads up.