Page 75 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1621

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved

  1. #1481
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 631 Times in 313 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dollface54 View Post
    Me too. I'm running Menard's mod of UniAW7.1 with animations running and no resprings or safe mode


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I can't run that. The Core mod is the only one I can run that has minimal resprings on my 6+.

  2. #1482
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    I can't run that. The Core mod is the only one I can run that has minimal resprings on my 6+.
    The CoreMod is a known safe mode trigger from the testing last few days. Get rid of it, your safe modes should stop. "What" made that widget start being buggy is a mystery.. But...

  3. #1483
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    The CoreMod is a known safe mode trigger from the testing last few days. Get rid of it, your safe modes should stop.
    Pure speculation, but whatever. It causes no issues for me so I'm not convinced, I think it's something you all have on your device that I don't.

    CoreWidget deleted from UniAW post 1, deleted from Dropbox, deleted from my phone, deleted from my Mac.
    Bye bye CoreWidget.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    dubailive (2016-02-28)

  5. #1484
    Quote Originally Posted by ;7356074
    Pure speculation, but whatever. It causes no issues for me so I'm not convinced, I think it's something you all have on your device that I don't.

    CoreWidget deleted from UniAW post 1, deleted from Dropbox, deleted from my phone, deleted from my Mac.
    Bye bye CoreWidget.
    Ian, I don't believe it was the Core widget. I don't even have that on my 6s+. I started getting safe modes a few weeks ago when I installed the Buuf widget I had you fix the 24 hrs time on. I deleted it and am now running one of MaxPain's Mods with LH4 and Marty's Sports widget. Haven't had a safe mode in 2-3 days. Just food for thought.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike2130 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2016-02-28), King_O_Hill (2016-02-28)

  7. #1485
    Default Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved
    Oops, double post.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    Mike2130 (2016-02-28)

  9. #1486
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2130 View Post
    Ian, I don't believe it was the Core widget. I don't even have that on my 6s+. I started getting safe modes a few weeks ago when I installed the Buuf widget I had you fix the 24 hrs time on. I deleted it and am now running one of MaxPain's Mods with LH4 and Marty's Sports widget. Haven't had a safe mode in 2-3 days. Just food for thought.
    Yeah, I don't think so either but ND says it is so it must be!
    CoreWidget was a one-off, it's 6.4 based & I don't really want to support 6.4 anymore, it's a headache with all the different files for each device.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-02-28), Mike2130 (2016-02-28)

  11. #1487
    where can i find that Core widget? i will make it 7.1
    please direct me where to download,ty

  12. #1488
    Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    where can i find that Core widget? i will make it 7.1
    please direct me where to download,ty
    No more, it's deleted forever.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-02-28)

  14. #1489
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ;7356074
    Pure speculation, but whatever.
    Possibly.. It's just been reported as a common denominator for a bunch of people with the safe modes.

  15. #1490
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Possibly.. It's just been reported as a common denominator for a bunch of people with the safe modes.
    Another common denominator for ALL of them is running iOS, delete that and you never will have any safe modes, respring or similar hiccups any more.
    Or
    They all have a jailbroken iDevice, restore to latest iOS and problem solved.

    Dumb suggestions!
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2016-02-28), lostinthemes (2016-03-01), Mav1971 (2016-03-04), Padgoi (2016-02-28)

  17. #1491
    Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll/> View Post
    No more, it's deleted forever.
    my i ask why?

  18. #1492
    Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    my i ask why?
    It's old UniAW6.4, I don't wish to support 6.4 anymore as too much work with all the separate files, & half a dozen folks here think it's got some issue that causes safe mode.
    I don't want to go hunting through it for an issue so it's gone.
    The original one you can get with Core theme but won't work till the new feed fix is applied, UniAW6.4 is not WW compatible.

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-02-28), dollface54 (2016-02-29), menard_00 (2016-02-29), NewD (2016-02-28)

  20. #1493
    I've never even had Core installed, the only widget I use is my modded version of the WW2 base.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesus™ For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2016-02-28)

  22. #1494
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus[emoji769
    ;7356105]I've never even had Core installed, the only widget I use is my modded version of the WW2 base.
    +1
    Never had it installed either.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2016-02-28)

  24. #1495

  25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2016-02-29), King_O_Hill (2016-02-28), Marty McFly (2016-02-29), Mary48336 (2016-03-03), menard_00 (2016-02-29), mike42 (2016-02-28), TiLT1oNE (2016-02-28)

  26. #1496
    Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    okay,so CORE widget is now on 7.1
    Is that a new update or the same? 🏻

  27. #1497
    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Is that a new update or the same? ��
    it is update to work on uniaw7.1

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2016-02-28), Mary48336 (2016-03-03)

  29. #1498
    Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    it is update to work on uniaw7.1
    Thanks bro !🏻

  30. #1499
    Can I get copy of this widget -imageuploadedbymodmyi1456732995.076933.jpg please.

  31. #1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Can I get copy of this widget -imageuploadedbymodmyi1456732995.076933.jpg please.
    will share it today on uniaw7.1 thread

  32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2016-02-29), kristatos (2016-03-01), lostinthemes (2016-03-01), Marty McFly (2016-02-29), Mary48336 (2016-03-03), menard_00 (2016-02-29), MrDLewis321 (2016-02-29), nik1975 (2016-02-29), Simon (2016-03-02)

Page 75 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •