Page 54 of 82 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1621

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Widget Weather 2.0 - New and Extemely Improved

Just playing a bit ...

I nearly lost my Jailbreak while testing Dreamboard BETA on my iOs 8.1.2 - black screen all the time after respring or reboot (could rescue myself via Filza).

Nevertheless I tested Boxor HD7 on my device ... After the black screen I decided to deinstall Dreamboard.

Nevertheless (#2) I had changed my Winterboard setup to Boxor HD 8 ( ergo running the theme using winterboard).

the Theme is still under development but I also updated the standard HTC weather widget to

WidgetWeather 2
    (one more time thanks to all guys and girls who supported the WW2 project). Love it.

ahh ja ... some pictures and an old video (before changing the widget to WW2)..

cheers

and old screens:

Cheers

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-06-04), King_O_Hill (2015-06-05), kristatos (2015-06-04), lostinthemes (2015-06-05), Marty McFly (2015-06-07), NewD (2015-06-04)

I need any guidance for an issue with WidgetWeather2. I must say I am behind on using this tool. I downloaded it and am currently using it for sbhtml. Ever since I started using WidgetWeather2, my phone freezes (mainly while in a app) and have to hard reset my phone. Now the question is are the two clashing? Do I need to use GB+? This weather stuff is rather getting on my nerves due to the fact that there are so many options and conflicts. Any help would be appreciated

i never had any trouble with WW2 while using sbhtml tweak,and yes it has conflict with forecast tweak and one more for weather but can't remember,you need GB+ only if your phone has custom respring,but GB+ has side effect (white screen)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

MrDLewis321 (2015-06-04)

Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    i never had any trouble with WW2 while using sbhtml tweak,and yes it has conflict with forecast tweak and one more for weather but can't remember,you need GB+ only if your phone has custom respring,but GB+ has side effect (white screen)
    I don't get white screen hardly, once every few weeks I mite. I have i6+ GB+ from what I've notice if I have day big animation on LS and SB I get white screen at least 4 times a week. If I have small animation on Ls and Sb big I get one once now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up Meth!
    Anyways, no resprings; my phone just freezes and I have to hard reset

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

MrDLewis321 (2015-06-04)

I have regular GB and WidgetWeather2

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    What's up Meth!
    Anyways, no resprings; my phone just freezes and I have to hard reset
    My freezes if I'm in app like game and it locks then I have to hold power button and home button together to get my i6+ to work again. Other apps like sample fb. Tweeter. Emails etc If it Ls then unlock fine.

Not sure....I only have like 7 tweaks. Not big on them, I'm very careful.

Same here DLewis

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

MrDLewis321 (2015-06-04)

Same here DLewis
    Yeah but I have about 13 tweaks I uninstalled all apart from 6 and it stills happen so I thinks it's not the tweaks. As when having tweaks same and just no Sbhtml etc it's fine.

It's something with WidgetWeather2, I know that much.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

MrDLewis321 (2015-06-04)

I noticed the MyLocation text in Var/mobile/documents....
    Do I need MyLocation?

It's something with WidgetWeather2, I know that much.
    I'm slowly getting hacked off. But with out ww2 no widgets will work. Well I think that's the case from what I've notice.

I'm just afraid I'm headed to a restore

i have about 40 tweak guys,my phone is a little slower because of HSD and springtomize,but no stuff happens to like for you guys
    so....i really don't know what could be the problem

Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    i have about 40 tweak guys,my phone is a little slower because of HSD and springtomize,but no stuff happens to like for you guys
    so....i really don't know what could be the problem
    I have lot of tweaks too and all paid. My i6+ is 128G. I'm thinking maybe sauce. I have. Haven't notice slowness at all as I also have 60 apps on my i6+

I hear ya. Different phones will have different problems. I'm hoping I don't enter the boot loop of death while doing a hard reset. My tweaks are all paid as well so that's why I'm lost. Only 7 of them

I hear ya. Different phones will have different problems. I'm hoping I don't enter the boot loop of death while doing a hard reset. My tweaks are all paid as well so that's why I'm lost. Only 7 of them
    try to use icleaner pro and turn off all tweaks but WW2 and try to use to see if it still freezes and then turn tweaks one by one back on,takes a little time but this method helped me a lot of times

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-06-09), NewD (2015-06-04)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Ellersbee,
    Like meth.. I have close to 30 tweaks on my iPh6 and WW2 and have no app freezing like you're experiencing. My guess is you have some corruption there that does need a restore. SBHTML and WW2 work perfectly together on iOS7 and 8. Now - if you use a lot of animation in your widgets.. SBHTML and GL (non-plus) will make your phone auto-respring. That's why the change to GL+/GB+ over GL/SBHTML.. What you're describing is different.. and you're the first I've heard describe this issue. Have you tried uninstalling WidgetWeather 2 and does the app freezing go away? If so.. then, again, it's the first report of its kind we've heard. King_O_Hill gets all the support emails.. and out of thousands he's only had 6 tech issues.. and none of them are what you're describing. So.. somethin' weird going on there, on just your phone, sir.

Forecast and LockInfo have been known to have issues with WW in the past.. Do you have either of those installed?

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-06-04), Boots (2015-06-09), lostinthemes (2015-06-05)

Page 54 of 82 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast