Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Classic Dock & IconOmatic iOS 8.1

Default Classic Dock & IconOmatic iOS 8.1
    Hi All,

I seem to be struggling to get both programs to work on 8.1.

Here are my settings :

And here's my WB set up :

No matter what CD or IconOmatic theme I try, I just can't get them show on my SB.

Not sure what to recommend other than reboot? Also post your homescreen so forumites can see what effect (or no effect) it's having.

Nice font btw? What is it?

You just have to wait until Witerboard and the themes get updated....everything else will just cause you a headache.

Quote Originally Posted by sand_man View Post
    Not sure what to recommend other than reboot? Also post your homescreen so forumites can see what effect (or no effect) it's having.

Nice font btw? What is it?
    Gotham iOS 8. Post a home screen ss shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    You just have to wait until Witerboard and the themes get updated....everything else will just cause you a headache.
    I see other screen shots from people showing CD and iconOmatic themes working on 8.1.

Well ok, I am using both myself but without winterboard and themes so far. It's just to unstable for me with winterboard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1415380506.457290.jpg  
    Last edited by bbrks; 2014-11-07 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyno1903 View Post
    Gotham iOS 8. Post a home screen ss shortly.

I see other screen shots from people showing CD and iconOmatic themes working on 8.1.
    Icon0matic works for me after a few reboots. Also try using the Dynamic Shadow option and create your own shadow and see if that applies to your icons on respring.

Mmmm, Gotham iOS 8? Couldn't find it! Do you have a repo for it perhaps? I'm looking for your FONT, not your theme...

ClassicDock works in so far as you can get rid of the current dock, plus you have a few other options to play with but currently one cannot put a custom dock in place via Winterboard. The most feasible work around is to manufacture a wallpaper with the dock you want as a base.

IE

Last edited by sand_man; 2014-11-07 at 08:17 PM.

Repo is :

Cydia.myrepospace.com/dbk1ng

I'll try the other suggestions. Thanks for your help

I'm having a similar issue. Theres only one iconomatic I can get to work

Apologies for the thread necro and apologies if this has already been answered but...

Is there anyway to add and theme a custom dock in Winterboard on iOS 8.3?!

Classic Dock tweak is actually working fine on IOS 8.3. Not working for you?

Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    Classic Dock tweak is actually working fine on IOS 8.3. Not working for you?
    It works yes but with its own docks. I was hoping to use my own...

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm being stupid. I tried using some docks I made as far back as 7.1. Naturally they didn't work as things have progressed since then. Need to rename them, resize them etc etc etc

Nothing beats a good old wooden dock...Thanks Ceres...

Actually amazed at how much does work on 8.3. All I'm missing is a tool to resize icons (Shrink and Bigify crash for me) and a tool to manipulate the folder icons (Foldericons iOS8 requires iOS8.2). Hope it's updated soonish.

Springtomize and Homescreen designer are another 2 apps that will be eagerly awaited...

Last edited by sand_man; 2015-06-28 at 11:02 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sand_man For This Useful Post:

bbrks (2015-06-28)

Apologies, once again, for the thread necro.

Q: Does Classicdock-non theme version allow custom docks to be applied in WB?

Here, I just posted this for you in the other thread but in case you miss it, use this version with Winterboard and should be all good
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3mw5ssjyg6...s-arm.deb?dl=0

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jon G For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2015-10-22), sand_man (2015-10-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon G View Post
    Here, I just posted this for you in the other thread but in case you miss it, use this version with Winterboard and should be all good
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3mw5ssjyg6...s-arm.deb?dl=0
    Thanks for getting my dock back !! 🏻

No problem, glad I could help!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jon G For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2015-10-22)