Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Changing the Dock with Cusutomize on 1.1.4?

Banned
    Thanks

Default Changing the Dock with Cusutomize on 1.1.4?
    Does anyone know how to change the dock with customize on 1.1.4? I can change everything else even the carrier icon with the ipod Make It Mine hack, but can't find anything on changing the dock. Can someone please help. By the way, the dock will change with SummerBoard, but i like changing things around a lot.

You can't change the dock, as get the 5 icons dock, because it was removed from the system itself, since apple has modded its os to support icon movement it only allows for 4 icons dock.

If your using summerboard you can simply drop the dock into the theme folder and replace the one that the theme is using.

This can be done on the phone it self by using mobilefinder.

Banned
    Thanks

I have Caterpillar so i have 5 icons on my dock i just hate having to use finder to switch my summerboard docks every time. customize wuold be so much easier. If summerboard can change the dock then theres gotta be a way to do it or a hack.

Quote Originally Posted by henry View Post
    You can't change the dock, as get the 5 icons dock, because it was removed from the system itself, since apple has modded its os to support icon movement it only allows for 4 icons dock.
    KEYWORD "Caterpillar"

Might be pricey for all you broke hoes!
    Last edited by jarthurs1981; 2008-03-31 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    You CAN actually get the DockSwap for Customize to work with 1.1.4. I have edited the files Customize.app uses (changed folder 'root' to 'mobile', version to 1.1.4, etc). To make it easy, attached you have my complete Customize.app. Just replace it in /Applications. Also, you must store all your images for Customize under /var/mobile/Library/Customize. But this I'm sure you knew being on 1.1.4... . Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sune For This Useful Post:

gurpmode (2008-04-27)

Quote Originally Posted by sune View Post
    You CAN actually get the DockSwap for Customize to work with 1.1.4. I have edited the files Customize.app uses (changed folder 'root' to 'mobile', version to 1.1.4, etc). To make it easy, attached you have my complete Customize.app. Just replace it in /Applications. Also, you must store all your images for Customize under /var/mobile/Library/Customize. But this I'm sure you knew being on 1.1.4... . Enjoy!

This crashes every time I try to open it. Im on 1.1.4. Whats the problem?