Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: !!URGENT!! Battery save need to know

Default !!URGENT!! Battery save need to know
    Hi guys sorry but I'm on holiday I'm the Lake District, signal is poor and need to know something.
    I have some animation heavy widgets and themes going on on my iPhone 5, battery obviously runs down quick.
    I am needing to use phone with gps and data over the coming week, how can I ensure that battery won't run out in a couple of hours?
    Would putting phone into safe mode, therefore disabling all tweak...would that work as I could still use the phone as I needed to?
    Any help I would greatly appreciate.
    Thanks again

Found out that putting phone into safe mode does result in slightly longer battery life

Well obviously ....when you put your iphone into safe mode, all tweaks are disabled

Yeah Ryan best best if safe mode or turn off heavy running tweak that has to do with ram usage. Animation are the most caused. If your dynamic wallpapers also can cause battery drain. And even you want more because gps location for a good our or more can cause the battery to warm up turn on reduce motion. Safe trip

I know I'm slightly drunk and I was on holiday and up mountains so found out needed safe mode