Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 471

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: SetBack (iOS 7+)

  1. #181
    What a great tweak, I do have some random reboots though and lock ups but apart from that it's great.

  2. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    What a great tweak, I do have some random reboots though and lock ups but apart from that it's great.
    I'm guessing the reboots and lookups are unrelated to this tweak.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  3. #183
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    It also works with dreamboard backups. But needs to switch back in the new theme the dreamboard way.
    I mean to get out of Dreamboard....
    Last edited by WhyNotCallMeRo; 2014-09-01 at 01:11 AM.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-09-01), King_O_Hill (2014-09-01)

  5. #184
    Would have thought the icon would have more of a "flux capacitor" vibe.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-09-01), King_O_Hill (2014-09-01), Krima (2014-08-31)

  7. #185
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    1,896
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

    Working flawless so far on my 5s 7.1.2


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-09-01), King_O_Hill (2014-09-01)

  9. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    Working flawless so far on my 5s 7.1.2


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same here.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-09-01), King_O_Hill (2014-09-01)

  11. #187
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 32 Times in 15 Posts

    Where do I get the update? I'm only seeing 1.0 in Cydia.

    Changelog
    1.1
    Patched bug with interface for iPad (iOS 7.0.x)
    Added IconOmatic support
    Added SpringBoard hidden settings support

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tr0n1x For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-09-01), King_O_Hill (2014-09-01), Somony (2014-09-11)

  13. #188
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Tr0n1x View Post
    Where do I get the update? I'm only seeing 1.0 in Cydia.
    Not released yet.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-09-01)

  15. #189
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nirvana019 View Post
    i'll just leave alexnoyle's idea here: alexnoyle comments on [Release] Setback now on BigBoss repo for $1, save tweak settings, icon layouts and more

    btw, was an instant buy for me, due to college, i have no time to fidle around, but hell yeah! its awesome! ^^
    Pretty cool idea. Someone should tell him SetBack is on the modmyi repo though, not BigBoss.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-09-01), King_O_Hill (2014-09-01), NewD (2014-09-01)

  17. #190
    It's a good idea, but sounds more like an Eclipse enhancement rather than a SetBack one. JMO

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    NewD (2014-09-01), Simon (2014-09-01)

  19. #191
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    It's a good idea, but sounds more like an Eclipse enhancement rather than a SetBack one. JMO
    Yup, agreed.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-09-01), NewD (2014-09-01)

  21. #192

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-09-01), King_O_Hill (2014-09-01)

  23. #193
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,611
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

    Works perfect guys, no problems here. Thanks again.

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-09-01), Alfroggy (2014-09-01), King_O_Hill (2014-09-01), NewD (2014-09-01)

  25. #194
    I'm on a 5S running 7.12, and I can't get mine to work at all. I've tried the "+" sign a hundred times and the only change I've seen is when the apps where the dock would be decide to open. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice, still nothing...ideas?

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1409593574.317900.jpg

  26. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by surlygrl1969 View Post
    I'm on a 5S running 7.12, and I can't get mine to work at all. I've tried the "+" sign a hundred times and the only change I've seen is when the apps where the dock would be decide to open. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice, still nothing...ideas?
    Judging from your screen cap we can tell you don't have iCleaner Pro installed. So I assume you just want to change theme setups from time to time.
    1) Am I right ?
    2) What is it you want saved ?

    The plus sign allows to save your current setup.

    You'll then be able to hit the top left thumb, which is a shortcut bringing you back to home screen.

    Then you can enable another WinterBoard theme, change app layouts, play with iconoclasm or FolderEnhancer settings, put a HTML lockscreen to display and some iWidgets, change wallpapers around and, once happy with that second setup, load SetBack, tap the plus sign again, name that setup for reference, then either switch back to a saved setup, or save a new arrangement.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-09-02), dmick89 (2014-09-01)

  28. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by surlygrl1969 View Post
    I'm on a 5S running 7.12, and I can't get mine to work at all. I've tried the "+" sign a hundred times and the only change I've seen is when the apps where the dock would be decide to open. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice, still nothing...ideas?
    Do you not get the popup to enter a name of your setup? Are you using an activator function that might be interfering?

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-09-01), Boots (2014-09-02), dmick89 (2014-09-01), jawonder (2014-09-01), NewD (2014-09-01)

  30. #197
    Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    563
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 483 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by surlygrl1969 View Post
    I'm on a 5S running 7.12, and I can't get mine to work at all. I've tried the "+" sign a hundred times and the only change I've seen is when the apps where the dock would be decide to open. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice, still nothing...ideas?

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1409593574.317900.jpg
    I am aware of this bug but really don't know why it's happening, I can only assume there's something intercepting touch events on springboard buttons :/ activator sounds like a potential culprit but it could be anything springboard and UIButton class related

  31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-09-01), Boots (2014-09-02), dmick89 (2014-09-02), jawonder (2014-09-01), King_O_Hill (2014-09-01)

  32. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Judging from your screen cap we can tell you don't have iCleaner Pro installed. So I assume you just want to change theme setups from time to time.
    1) Am I right ?
    2) What is it you want saved ?

    The plus sign allows to save your current setup.

    You'll then be able to hit the top left thumb, which is a shortcut bringing you back to home screen.

    Then you can enable another WinterBoard theme, change app layouts, play with iconoclasm or FolderEnhancer settings, put a HTML lockscreen to display and some iWidgets, change wallpapers around and, once happy with that second setup, load SetBack, tap the plus sign again, name that setup for reference, then either switch back to a saved setup, or save a new arrangement.
    I actually do have iCleaner Pro, but as I change my screen daily I was looking forward to using this tweak. I understand how the tweak works, it just won't acknowledge that I've hit the "+" to save and name my setup.

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Do you not get the popup to enter a name of your setup? Are you using an activator function that might be interfering?
    Nope, no popup shows- and I don't have anything set for the bottom of the screen in Activator. I just get the screen with the "#" that won't acknowledge my touch.

    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyCarrot View Post
    I am aware of this bug but really don't know why it's happening, I can only assume there's something intercepting touch events on springboard buttons :/ activator sounds like a potential culprit but it could be anything springboard and UIButton class related
    Any ideas as to how I might troubleshoot this?

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to surlygrl1969 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-09-01)

  34. #199
    Default SetBack (iOS 7+)
    Quote Originally Posted by surlygrl1969 View Post
    Any ideas as to how I might troubleshoot this?

    I would start be turning substrates off one by one in ICP and see if one of them lets SetBack work. It's the only way to find the issue. You could start with tweaks like Activator etc.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-09-01), Boots (2014-09-02)

  36. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I would start be turning substrates off one by one in ICP and see if one of them lets SetBack work. It's the only way to find the issue. You could start with tweaks like Activator etc.
    Thanks man, I'll try that out.

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to surlygrl1969 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-09-01)

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •