Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1139

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SBHTML: SpringBoard HTML Wallpaper Platform

iPhone? More like MyPhone UMAR88's Avatar
    Thanks

Default SBHTML: SpringBoard HTML Wallpaper Platform
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423297544.356263.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1423297561.083504.jpg

I might not understand the meaning of the amount but it is always stacks there no meter rebooting my phone deleting many tweaks !! About MLC and TLC memory that appel provide on some devices u can google it and check it out I wonder which one on my phone using mobile terminal if any one knows the code and I need to clear my ram or refresh it ! Thanks
    Last edited by UMAR88; 2015-02-07 at 09:26 AM.

A reboot will clear your ram, as it is volatile memory and once it loses power to it, it is cleared.

I'm still not really sure what your trying to accomplish.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    A reboot will clear your ram, as it is volatile memory and once it loses power to it, it is cleared.

I'm still not really sure what your trying to accomplish.
    Thanks for your replay is my ram on the screen shot up stable or not because it is hang on that amount no meter I reboot my device or running a lot of apps and tweaks !! And i have no idea about the number giving on the screen shot but i have crash reporter tweaks and its always show me that my memory is low and splash board need to close the app I'm on.
    Any idea how to fix this without doing restore and lost my jailbreak ??

You can't lose your jailbreak yet, as Apple is still signing 8.1.2

You will get many low memory warnings from crash reporter if you have those warnings turned off. This is typical of iOS 8. I don't really think that you have any more of an issue than the rest of us. Apple is aware of many issues in iOS 8 as you can see in the report for 8.1.3

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

NewD (2015-02-07), UMAR88 (2015-02-07)

Thanks

Thank you king for the replay I decide it to restore my iphone and start with a clean jailbreak since i still have chance to do it. But i have one question is there any way to have a clean files on my device because when ever I restore my device and back it up all my history in cydia comes again many files and dip files I don't want them all they are since 2008 on my pc how do I clean them all and get only my apps back up ??
    Sorry king for disturbing you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to UMAR88 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-02-07)

Do a DFU restore and then setup as new. Do NOT use a backup! It will just put your old plist files back on your device. Some times I run iLEX RAT before I restore the device.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2015-02-09), michaelrw (2015-02-07), RKO1195 (2015-02-08), UMAR88 (2015-02-08)

Do a DFU restore and then setup as new. Do NOT use a backup! It will just put your old plist files back on your device. Some times I run iLEX RAT before I restore the device.
    Lol it took me two years of JBing to learn that using a backup will carry over old plist files. All of ios6 and ios7 I was having resprings from some old tweak I had once installed but must've had some files still floating in the system, and I inadvertently carried them with me from restore to restore. Finally, I realized the only explanation was that these files had to be stored in my backups.. What I thought was a clean restore was not actually clean at all. Now everyone I restore, I set up as new phone and just take the extra time to set up everything from scratch. Hard lesson learned.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

bliken (2015-02-08), King_O_Hill (2015-02-07), kristatos (2015-02-08), NewD (2015-02-08), UMAR88 (2015-02-08)

Yes, that is a hard lesson.

If you had a nice clean backup prior to JB'ing, that may work as a stabile backup, but I've never tried it. If you are going from a major upgrade, I would not attempt using any backup.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

michaelrw (2015-02-08)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

Yes, that is a hard lesson.

If you had a nice clean backup prior to JB'ing, that may work as a stabile backup, but I've never tried it. If you are going from a major upgrade, I would not attempt using any backup.
    Thats how I roll.. During any given major firmware level I do a clean backup with all my email accts and apps. And then every time I restore within a firmware (8.0, 8.0.3, 8.1, etc) I do use my bare bones clean backup as a restore from back after each DFU restore - this backup has all my main Apple settings.. and no corrupt plists.

Save As New from pure scratch, Every time, is such a pain..

But when going from 7-8 or 8-9 this fall - no restore from back up of any kind.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

michaelrw (2015-02-08)

I need some help with styling, guys. I have these three elements that are stuck behing another element, even though i have the z-index set to higher values, and from what i can tell, the default stacking order is being obeyed. In the two screenies you will be looking at the bottom black bar, in the top half of my screen. there are four rotating elements that display here:

These two display at the same time:
    #temp (left)
    #Day0HiLo (right)

Then, these elements fade into view while the other two fade out:
    #desc (left)
    #city (right)

Screenie 1 (shows #temp/#Day0HiLo)

Screenie 2 (shows #desc/#city)

oddly, the #city element seems to be stacking above the black background, as it should be. the other three elements are not.. for some reason that i cannot figure out. Even the day3 weather icon (on the right) is underneath the bottom horizontal black box.. even though i will be condensing the 3-day forecast icons to fit into the vertical box, this is another example of how the horizontal box is stacking above other elements and i dont know why

The name of the black background that is stacking above these elements is #tempCityBackground

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tz57vtirqq...rw%2B.zip?dl=1

well, i actually just realized that all three of the elements that were stacking under the black box background div are all contained in the same container div, "containerC" .. so i dont know why this worked, but I assigned the container div a z-index of 1000 (the same that was already assigned to the container div of the clock/calendar elements on the top horizontal bar -- so i just copied it from that) and now everything is rendering/stacking properly. z-index seems simple in theory, but its really now. I guess i have to get a better understanding of containers/parents, hierarchy, default stacking rules, etc. before i can begin to understand how assigning a z-index will play into all of that. Its just not as simple as assigning a higher z-index.

So, I have implemented two functions into my GB+/WW2 theme, a battery and a memory function, both of which are pulling info from their respective InfoStats txt files. There are a few things I need help with.

Here is the piece of my script that contains all of the code for both functions, in its current state:
    Code:
    var Level = "";
    var State = "";

$.ajaxSetup({
    cache: false,
    headers: {'Cache-Control': 'no-cache'}
    });

function battery() {
    	refreshLocationTimer = setTimeout(battery, 10*1000);
    //	jQuery.get('file:///private/var/mobile/Library/BatteryStats.txt', function(appdata) {
    	groovyAPI.do ( { read: "../Library/BatteryStats.txt" }, function(data) {
    		var myvar = data;
    		var substr = data.split('\n');
    		Level=substr[0].split(':')[1];
    		State=substr[1].split(':')[1];
    		if( Level > 0 && Level <= 2 )	document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 2 && Level <= 4 )	document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 4 && Level <= 6 )	document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 6 && Level <= 8 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 8 && Level <= 10 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 10 && Level <= 12 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 12 && Level <= 14 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 14 && Level <= 16 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 16 && Level <= 18 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 18 && Level <= 20 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 20 && Level <= 22 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 22 && Level <= 24 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 24 && Level <= 26 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 26 && Level <= 28 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 28 && Level <= 30 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 30 && Level <= 32 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 32 && Level <= 34 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 34 && Level <= 36 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 36 && Level <= 38 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 38 && Level <= 40 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 40 && Level <= 42 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 42 && Level <= 44 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 44 && Level <= 46 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 46 && Level <= 48 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 48 && Level <= 50 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 50 && Level <= 52 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 52 && Level <= 54 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 54 && Level <= 56 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 56 && Level <= 58 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 58 && Level <= 60 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 60 && Level <= 62 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 62 && Level <= 64 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 64 && Level <= 66 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 66 && Level <= 68 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 68 && Level <= 70 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 70 && Level <= 72 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 72 && Level <= 74 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 74 && Level <= 76 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 76 && Level <= 78 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 78 && Level <= 80 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 80 && Level <= 82 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 82 && Level <= 84 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 84 && Level <= 86 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 86 && Level <= 88 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 88 && Level <= 90 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 90 && Level <= 92 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 92 && Level <= 94 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 94 && Level <= 96 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 96 && Level <= 98 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";
    		if( Level > 98 && Level <= 100 ) document.getElementById("BatteryImage").src="[email protected]";

// Replace the Level variable ranges if you want a less, or more, accurate battery bar. Replace the array of  images, such that they are representative of the defined range.

document.getElementById("LevelDisplay").innerHTML = Level + "%";
    		document.getElementById("StateDisplay").innerHTML = State;
    		if( Level > 0 ) {
     			$(function() {
    				$("h1#StateDisplay").lettering();
    			});
    		}
    	});
    }

battery()

var free = "";

$.ajaxSetup({
    cache: false,
    headers: {'Cache-Control': 'no-cache'}
    });

function memory() {
    	refreshLocationTimer = setTimeout(init, 2*1000);
    //	jQuery.get('file:///private/var/mobile/Library/RAMStats.txt', function(appdata) {
    	groovyAPI.do ( { read: "../Library/RAMStats.txt" }, function(data) {
    		var myvar = data;
    		var substr = data.split('\n');
    		var Free_value = substr[0].split(':')[1];
    		var Used_value = substr[1].split(':')[1];
    		var TotalUsable_value = substr[2].split(':')[1];
    		var TotalPhys_value = substr[3].split(':')[1];

document.getElementById("FreeRAM_Title").innerHTML = "Free:  ";
    		document.getElementById("UsedRAM_Title").innerHTML = "Used:  ";
    		document.getElementById("TotalRAM_Title").innerHTML = "Total:  ";
    		document.getElementById("TotalPhysRAM_Title").innerHTML = "Physical:  ";

document.getElementById("FreeRAM_Val").innerHTML = Free_value +" MB";
    		document.getElementById("UsedRAM_Val").innerHTML = Used_value +" MB";
    		document.getElementById("TotalRAM_Val").innerHTML = TotalUsable_value +" MB";
    		document.getElementById("TotalPhysRAM_Val").innerHTML = TotalPhys_value +" MB";
    	});
    }

memory()
    1.) I want to be able to set a refresh interval for both, and then have associated float variables in Config.js that can be set by the user to adjust the refresh frequency. Currently, both functions have a line that reads similar to:
    Code:
    refreshLocationTimer = setTimeout(battery, 10*1000);
    the battery bar function sems to be updating properly, but the memory function only updates when i lock the phone and unlock again, thus re-initializing the script. I suspect this is because both functions are using the same exact variable name, in this case refreshLocationTimer. If I change these to batteryRefresh and memoryRefresh, that might solve the issue. I also did a bit of searching, and found there is a setInterval() method of refreshing a function, and thought maybe I could use this instead of setTimeout() (not sure if there are any benefits to using one versus the other). So, for the battery function, for example, I could write something like:

Code:
    var batteryRefresh;

function battery() {
        batteryRefresh = setInterval(battery, batteryInterval*1000);
    then in config.js i could declare:
    Code:
    var batteryInterval = 10;   //battery refresh interval, in seconds
    then repeat something similar for the memory function..

2.) For some reason, the battery function is laggy. after I unlock the phone and the sbhtml loads, the battery bar takes approx an additional 3-5 seconds to load. I don't know why. Maybe removing this into its own script file would reduce the lag, but it would be nice to have all of the script in main.js, if possible.

I actually prefer a separate file for these functions. That way it's easier to implement into any other widget.

You are on the right track with the timers. Different names and have a multiplier that is going to update in the units that you are looking for.

Like the old update weather timer was like:

60*1000*$updateweather and the value in the config file represented the minutes that you wanted it to update in.

Nice work bro!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2015-02-23), michaelrw (2015-02-23)

I actually prefer a separate file for these functions. That way it's easier to implement into any other widget.

You are on the right track with the timers. Different names and have a multiplier that is going to update in the units that you are looking for.

Like the old update weather timer was like:

60*1000*$updateweather and the value in the config file represented the minutes that you wanted it to update in.

Nice work bro!
    thank you, much appreciated.. means a lot coming from a pro such as yourself

I will separate these functions into new script. Can i still declare the variables in config.js? If I make a new script called InfoStats.js and add both functions to it, then declare the a few of my variables in Config.js, how does the InfoStats.js know where to look for the current value of the variables? Some kind of voodoo magic that is way over my head? Or, as long as I link the new script in my html doc, then it automagically "connects" to the config.js?

thx

EDIT: sorry for my delays in responding, I am so busy with work and real life stuff that i often only have time for a single post, and next thing i know 3 days have passed before i get the chance to come check the thread again. dont want you (or anyone else) to misinterpret my shoddy attendance for a lack of appreciation

22. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2015-02-23)

Thanks

Michael,
    To answer your question from last post--> all .js files that are linked in the HTML become one giant js document thru the power of HTML. Sometimes the order the js docs are called for can matter - though since I've followed the examples of others coding in my own coding journey I've never run into trouble yet with my ordering of them in the head of the html doc. Experiment.. Separate js docs is more an organizational device than anything else. Also makes reading bigger projects easier to separate out some elements..

24. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

michaelrw (2015-02-24)

I don't even know where to start lol I see a lot of folks in here that already tried to help me out. But the description in Cydia said to come here so here I am. As some of you may know I'm having trouble with sbhtml. When I have it installed it removes my dock. Classicdock will only work in classic mode. I'm trying to keep and or theme the modern (blurred) dock. I don't care for the ios6 and lower style of docks. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMatty View Post
    I don't even know where to start lol I see a lot of folks in here that already tried to help me out. But the description in Cydia said to come here so here I am. As some of you may know I'm having trouble with sbhtml. When I have it installed it removes my dock. Classicdock will only work in classic mode. I'm trying to keep and or theme the modern (blurred) dock. I don't care for the ios6 and lower style of docks. Any help would be appreciated.
    GroovyCarrot, the developer of SBHTML, is really the only one that can help you, since, as you heard in other threads, what you're experiecing is a known bug in SBHTML. There's nothing you're doing wrong. Jake went from being a college student last year, helping us out making great things where we had almost his daily attention, to being hired right out of university to a very busy coding job at a company. He has very little time to support these anymore.. and if I were in your shoes I'd look to a different solution all together if you want to keep modern dock.. Like using GL+/GB+.. instead of SBHTML.

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    GroovyCarrot, the developer of SBHTML, is really the only one that can help you, since, as you heard in other threads, what you're experiecing is a known bug in SBHTML. There's nothing you're doing wrong. Jake went from being a college student last year, helping us out making great things where we had almost his daily attention, to being hired right out of university to a very busy coding job at a company. He has very little time to support these anymore.. and if I were in your shoes I'd look to a different solution all together if you want to keep modern dock.. Like using GL+/GB+.. instead of SBHTML.
    That's what I was going with the problem with those is that I couldn't get the weather or battery mods in the widgets to work. Simon pointed me to some stuff but it's a lot to go through. Hopefully someone figures out an easy fix for these great tweaks. Regular or plus versions.

Thanks

The battery shows in your status bar on any page.. So that's not a huge thing.. and the BatteryStats CAN be made to work in 'any' widget running in GL+/GB+. You just have to rely on the 'kindness' of one of the modders who know how to convert it.. That may be a 'lesser wait' than it will take to fix an old issue like this.. The weather should work very easily in GB+ and GL+.. unless you're using the Forecast tweak which prevents a lot of them working in GB+/GL+.. What were your specific issues with weather working in GL+/GB+?

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMatty View Post
    That's what I was going with the problem with those is that I couldn't get the weather or battery mods in the widgets to work. Simon pointed me to some stuff but it's a lot to go through. Hopefully someone figures out an easy fix for these great tweaks. Regular or plus versions.
    If you let me know which ZB8 GB theme you are trying to do specifically I can get battery and ram going in it pretty easily if you want. Just the name of it should be fine, I have ZB8 on cydia, don't share it here though unless it is a free one already posted on the ZB8 thread.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

NewD (2015-04-04)

Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast