Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1139

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SBHTML: SpringBoard HTML Wallpaper Platform

Quote Originally Posted by michaelrw View Post
    nevermind. its some weird behavior that is being caused by eclipseSB dylib, not sbhtml. false alarm
    Make sure you have dock settings set to default/none in Eclipse/ advanced settings.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-01-29), michaelrw (2015-01-30), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-29)

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

Where can I get Groovyboard+ ??

Default SBHTML: SpringBoard HTML Wallpaper Platform
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotCallMeRo View Post
    Where can I get Groovyboard+ ??
    Try this link

http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/8...groovyapi.html

5. The Following User Says Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

WhyNotCallMeRo (2015-01-30)

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    Thx for the speedy help!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2015-01-30)

Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    Make sure you have dock settings set to default/none in Eclipse/ advanced settings.
    thanks bro. not sure how that happened, as I havent changed my eclipse settings in over a month, but i got it worked out now.

as always, youre a huge help with these sorts of things. much appreciated.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2015-01-30)

is there a guide that tells us how to convert GB themes to GB+ ??
    I know NewD has that guide for converting WW-based GB/GL themes to work with the + versions, but what about non-WW themes? I have a few themes that dont rely on WW, and aren't fully working with GB+ ... can someone point me in the right direction?

As of now, no. But I would expect to see something very soon.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2015-02-06), michaelrw (2015-02-06)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    As of now, no. But I would expect to see something very soon.
    yeah, i made the changes recommended by NewD and replaced all of the jquery calls with groovyapi and i just cant get it to work properly. some of the theme parts work, but other parts don't, such as RAMstats and battery bar (both of which I added myself and work ok in non + version)

I replaced the jquery with groovyapi, exactly as described in my post HERE.. but no dice.

if anyone has any ideas, im all ears.
    otherwise i guess ill have to move back to standard gl/gb and deal with the resprings

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by michaelrw View Post
    yeah, i made the changes recommended by NewD and replaced all of the jquery calls with groovyapi and i just cant get it to work properly. some of the theme parts work, but other parts don't, such as RAMstats and battery bar (both of which I added myself and work ok in non + version)

I replaced the jquery with groovyapi, exactly as described in my post HERE.. but no dice.

if anyone has any ideas, im all ears.
    otherwise i guess ill have to move back to standard gl/gb and deal with the resprings
    Any widgets that rely on Yahoo calls are dead in the water right now with GL+/GB+ as WKWebView is incompatible with the RSSfeed-based API calls used in all those dBar and myLocation.txt based widgets.. WKWebView which the plus versions rely on to stop the respringing is incompatible with nonYQL compliant api calls like the ones used in those older widgets. I refer in my tutorial to the simple fixes only being for WW based widgets and UniAW only in WidgetWeather mode.

My advice to people is to leave those older widgets die a natural death. Or try to import their html and css and image folders over top of the 02_WidgetWeather_Base. And then make adjustments. Start clean. ..

To me there is no reason for anyone to use G + unless your wanting to run UniAW7 animation all time and on a 6 a plus I don't use it and don't have any problem with resprings

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-02-06), chevymusclecar (2015-02-07), dmick89 (2015-02-06), Krima (2015-02-06), menard_00 (2015-02-06), MrDLewis321 (2015-02-06), NewD (2015-02-06)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    To me there is no reason for anyone to use G + unless your wanting to run UniAW7 animation all time and on a 6 a plus I don't use it and don't have any problem with resprings
    Even people on iPhone 5/5S, like Marty, get resprings running animation in iOS 8. But I agree with you totally, that if you're not running any animation, no need for plus versions.

I think the point here is more that moving forward it is becoming apparent that Apple appears to be heading to WKWebView and the YQL standard which is going to render the older RSS feeds useless. While browsers may still support the older standards, iOS probably will not as it has more to do with app development than anything. I agree that I don't think it's worth the effort to keep this old format alive and it's time to move forward, but who really knows what the future could bring. 8.2 might give us a glimpse, but hopefully by iOS 9 there will be a clear direction.

Just my $.02

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2015-02-07), dmick89 (2015-02-07), NewD (2015-02-07), RKO1195 (2015-02-07)

iPhone? More like MyPhone UMAR88's Avatar
    Thanks

Guys I might be out of topic but I really need some help after installing GB+ my ram lag on 2.2 GB all the time I did everything about icleaner and removing many tweaks but nothing happen all the time 2.2GB !! Im not sure why and how to fix it i google it and found that apple use 2 type of rams MLC and TLC can any one guide me how to ssh that using mobile terminal tweak or if there is any way to solve my rams and get refresh instead of lost my JB ?? PLS

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UMAR88 View Post
    Guys I might be out of topic but I really need some help after installing GB+ my ram lag on 2.2 GB all the time I did everything about icleaner and removing many tweaks but nothing happen all the time 2.2GB !! Im not sure why and how to fix it i google it and found that apple use 2 type of rams MLC and TLC can any one guide me how to ssh that using mobile terminal tweak or if there is any way to solve my rams and get refresh instead of lost my JB ?? PLS
    There is no phone that Apple makes with even 2.0GB of RAM.. So we have NO idea what you're talking about. The Maximum RAM in an iPhone 5/5S/6/6+ is 1.0GB.

Yes I'm all for Apple moving forward with the WKWebView but just saying a lot of people here are getting confused by thinking they need G + when they don't I can't take the bugs it has so don't need it but been getting emails from a few that was told they "had" to have it! Someone had told them this so I figure they heard it from one of NewD talks lol..

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2015-02-07), dmick89 (2015-02-07), Krima (2015-02-07)

Thanks

..Someone had told them this so I figure they heard it from one of NewD talks lol..
    No. I'm always very careful to tell people - that if they have constant resprings from the use of animated LS/SB widgets... there IS a solution: GL+/GB+. Doesn't matter what phone type you're on. It can happen on all iOS 8 phones when using heavy animation. If you don't use animation - no need for GL+/GB+.

Yes I'm all for Apple moving forward with the WKWebView but just saying a lot of people here are getting confused by thinking they need G + when they don't I can't take the bugs it has so don't need it but been getting emails from a few that was told they "had" to have it! Someone had told them this so I figure they heard it from one of NewD talks lol..
    Welcome to jailbreaking! I'm always fascinated that when hacking into your OS and then adding non OEM patches that people expect things to be so smooth.

But I'll be honest here that Newd has been very careful about warning people to use at their own risk too.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

NewD (2015-02-07)

Yea I've been around long enough I'm not new and know this but there is a lot of new folks around here get the wrong idea but I see you and grant have this covered telling everyone lol.. It's on every thread

28. The Following User Says Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

Krima (2015-02-07)

I've hardly said crap about it. If someone asks how to stop the resprings, I direct them to Grants thread to let them make their own decision. I'm not the bad guy here bro!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

NewD (2015-02-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I've hardly said crap about it. If someone asks how to stop the resprings, I direct them to Grants thread to let them make their own decision. I'm not the bad guy here bro!
    Nobody's a bad guy here, Brian, RKO just has his panties in a bunch because he got one PM asking him how to get GL+....

RKO, It's not in "every thread".. That's a gross exaggeration.

Remember, Brian, no good deed goes unpunished around here.. Sorta sad...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-02-07)

Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast