Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1139

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: SBHTML: SpringBoard HTML Wallpaper Platform

  1. #1021
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Mathematically no. 0.18 would be very small..

    Scaling factor going from:
    5/5S up to 6 is 1.17; 6 down to 5/5S is 0.85
    5/5S to 6+ is 1.29; 6+ to 5/5S is 0.77
    6 to 6+ is 1.10; 6+ to 6 is 0.905
    Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Deyno1903 For This Useful Post:

    NewD (2015-01-04)

  3. #1022
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    To scale an older 4" screen-sized widget up to iPhone 6/6+ follow these steps:

    Okay.. At the beginning of any .HTML document that governs a widget is a section where it tells the 'calls to make' to various documents in the widgets... in the You see calls like and ... Go down past them and after (if it's been coded well and organized) you'll see the beginning of the section, sometimes starting with in place of ....

    Look for the VERY FIRST and right above it create this line:
    Okay.. Now move ALL the way to the end of that document and right before and right after the last ADD ONE MORE Next steps coming... you're not done yet....
    NOW -- save the changes to your HTML file there.. Now navigate to the main.css document.. There's usually only 1... Could have any name and often in a foler called STYLE or CSS. Open that document up... and scroll down past the 'body' entry to the FIRST line you see with a number sign and a series of letter like #statusbar or #statusbarcontainer... something like that.....

    Then - right above that first entry enter this:
    Code:
     #boxitup {
    position:absolute;
    top:0px;
    left:0px;
    -webkit-transform:scale(1.1);
    }
    Now -- you have to play with that (1.1) scale value until it looks right on your 6 or 6plus.. And I'll research a little if we can actually put height and width numbers in pixels there.. Let me do a little experimentation. But just to get your feet a little wet.. Try the above and you'll see how the whole SB or LockScreen widget will be able to be scaled in this way to fit on your larger phone. Have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyno1903 View Post
    To scale a 6+ SBHTML to fit a 6, i presume webkit-transform:scale(1.18) would become something similar to webkit-transform:scale(0.18)

    Would this be correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Mathematically no. 0.18 would be very small..

    Scaling factor going from:
    5/5S up to 6 is 1.17; 6 down to 5/5S is 0.85
    5/5S to 6+ is 1.29; 6+ to 5/5S is 0.77
    6 to 6+ is 1.10; 6+ to 6 is 0.905
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyno1903 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.
    Ok, so i have no idea where to insert this code into LockBackground.html. I read your description, but its not very exact. Do we need to place it between a certain set of tags? This is whats at the beginning of my html:

    Code:
    <html><head>
    
    <object data="Calendario.html" type="text/html" style="position: absolute; top:657px; left:0px; width:415px; height:50px;"></object>
    
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="Style.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />
    <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="Config.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="Scripts/jquery.min.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="Scripts/main.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="Scripts/location.js"></script>
    <img src="L.png" style="position:absolute; top:640px; left:145px; width:125px; opacity: 0.5; z-index:500;">
    <style type="text/css">
    *{-webkit-touch-callout: none; -webkit-user-select: none; /* Disable selection/Copy of UIWebView */}
    </style>
    </head>

  4. #1023
    Here, put this line just under the <head>


    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no"/>

    Then just adjust both scale values until it fits. This isn't perfect, but it's quick and easy.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    itr2sti (2015-01-13), kristatos (2015-01-27), menard_00 (2015-01-07), michaelrw (2015-01-07), NewD (2015-01-07)

  6. #1024
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Here, put this line just under the <head>


    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no"/>

    Then just adjust both scale values until it fits. This isn't perfect, but it's quick and easy.
    thanks mayne,

    just a quick question... there is also another html file called caledario.html (i assume 'calendar', en espanol) ... do i need to place that same line of code into that file too? Im still trying to get it to fit by adjusting the LockBackground.html, but I may need to modify the Calendario.html because I havent been able to get everything lined up yet.

    Also, you say this is a quick and dirty way of doing this.. how difficult would it be to learn how to do it the 'correct' way? Ill skim through the code and see if i can identify which variables can/should be changed

    thx for the help

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-01-07)

  8. #1025
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Which theme widget are u using? try in ifile to set folder permissions to read write execute also do you have a mylocation installed such as widget weather or mylocation app
    hai boots do you have a nice sbhtml for i6 something like you had before Big Thanks

  9. #1026
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Yes it is
    where can i get the right one

  10. #1027
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelrw View Post
    thanks mayne,

    just a quick question... there is also another html file called caledario.html (i assume 'calendar', en espanol) ... do i need to place that same line of code into that file too? Im still trying to get it to fit by adjusting the LockBackground.html, but I may need to modify the Calendario.html because I havent been able to get everything lined up yet.

    Also, you say this is a quick and dirty way of doing this.. how difficult would it be to learn how to do it the 'correct' way? Ill skim through the code and see if i can identify which variables can/should be changed

    thx for the help
    Once you get the main html the size that you want it, if you want the calendar a different size, then yes, you would need to adjust it also.

    The correct way would be to resize all the images to fit correctly and then to go into the css file and adjust all the positions to where you want them.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    michaelrw (2015-01-07)

  12. #1028
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,335
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelrw View Post
    Also, you say this is a quick and dirty way of doing this.. how difficult would it be to learn how to do it the 'correct' way?
    Click on the sizing link in my signature to learn "the real way".

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    michaelrw (2015-01-07)

  14. #1029
    Your real way is just a different version of my way except that you are doing it with css instead of in the html. I explained the real way above!

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    michaelrw (2015-01-07)

  16. #1030
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,335
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Your real way is just a different version of my way except that you are doing it with css instead of in the html. I explained the real way above!
    Not sure if that's so. If you read my method it has nothing to do with scaling in viewport or any kind of scale coding at all. It deals with going into the CSS file and changing all the container sizes to what they're supposed to be in actual pixels. Of course this doesn't change the images themselves and maybe that's what you're referring to - that for images my way still does stretching or compacting. But the scaling methods aren't precise enough for my eye. I need to go into the CSS and change all those numbers. And that's what the tutorial teaches. I still think of the viewport method as a quick workaround. I could be wrong..

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    michaelrw (2015-01-07)

  18. #1031
    Yes, workaround not "the real way"!

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    michaelrw (2015-01-07)

  20. #1032
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,335
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yes, workaround not "the real way"!
    Ah.. okay.. then I think we agree... My link in my sig is to a modder/final fix. But I 'had' in one thread given another 'scaling' method.. That's probably what you were thinking about..

    Also didn't see your post #1027 until just now... I was responding out of order.. Your way in 1027 and mine in my sig are both 'the real way'..

    Thanks, sir!!

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-01-07), michaelrw (2015-01-07)

  22. #1033
    very humorous to see the banter between you two. lol
    thx for the help, nonetheless

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-01-07)

  24. #1034
    Anyone on this thread know where I can find this battery bar on the home screen? -imageuploadedbymodmyi1420686778.277409.jpg

  25. #1035
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast83 View Post
    Anyone on this thread know where I can find this battery bar on the home screen? -imageuploadedbymodmyi1420686778.277409.jpg
    I'm pretty sure that is originally from RKO1195, who said he'll be releasing it with the next update of the Zoobhoy theme. He also said if you don't have that theme, he will probably still share it in the thread after the update.there may be some others who have written a similar widget/sbhtml/groovy but I know for sure he has one just like that and I've seen multiple variations of it. I'm pretty sure it's his.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

    Beast83 (2015-01-08), kristatos (2015-01-09)

  27. #1036
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelrw View Post
    I'm pretty sure that is originally from RKO1195, who said he'll be releasing it with the next update of the Zoobhoy theme. He also said if you don't have that theme, he will probably still share it in the thread after the update.there may be some others who have written a similar widget/sbhtml/groovy but I know for sure he has one just like that and I've seen multiple variations of it. I'm pretty sure it's his.
    Ok well I look forward to it. Thanks

  28. #1037
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast83 View Post
    Anyone on this thread know where I can find this battery bar on the home screen? -imageuploadedbymodmyi1420686778.277409.jpg
    Came whith zoobhoy 8

  29. #1038
    Default SBHTML: SpringBoard HTML Wallpaper Platform
    For the life of me I cannot get this dark dock background to go away. I don't know why it is appearing because I've never seen it before, it just started appearing last night. It's not in the code because it appears with all sbhtml themes and if I disable SBHTML it goes away. I've tried toggling the 'remove blurred dock' option but doesn't help. I'm at a loss.
    Any suggestions?

    -imageuploadedbytapatalk1422485785.859581.jpg

  30. #1039
    Quote Originally Posted by sker@ View Post
    Came whith zoobhoy 8
    Where at in Zoobhoy I haven't found it.

  31. #1040
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelrw View Post
    For the life of me I cannot get this dark dock background to go away. I don't know why it is appearing because I've never seen it before, it just started appearing last night. It's not in the code because it appears with all sbhtml themes and if I disable SBHTML it goes away. I've tried toggling the 'remove blurred dock' option but doesn't help. I'm at a loss.
    Any suggestions?

    -imageuploadedbytapatalk1422485785.859581.jpg
    nevermind. its some weird behavior that is being caused by eclipseSB dylib, not sbhtml. false alarm

Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •