Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SBHTML: SpringBoard HTML Wallpaper Platform

i would

Deinstall sbhtml
    Delete prefernce plist
    Install sbhtml again

Cheers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-24)

Jake. Q?! Will this work on ios8 when jb out and work on iPhone 6 plus.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Here's an odd one: I've lost my SBHTML menu option in Settings.app
    I've tried reinstalling, but it's gone. Odd thing is, the theme loads?!
    You checked for GroovyBoard (SBHTML)...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ottozuts For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-09-24), kristatos (2014-09-25), NeilJClements (2014-09-25)

Default SBHTML: SpringBoard HTML Wallpaper Platform
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Jake. Q?! Will this work on ios8 when jb out and work on iPhone 6 plus.
    Yes and yes

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Smile Hello my friends. i need help wuth SBHTML.
    Hey community? i just found this awesome tweak ''SBHTML'' and i want to learn how to use,but i just wondering if someone can help me on how to create Themes ? one tutorial would be great i really want to learn.
    i would appreciate any help of you guys,
    Thanks.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to iM0ises For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-09-25)

Quote Originally Posted by ottozuts View Post
    You checked for GroovyBoard (SBHTML)...
    DOH!! *hangs head in shame*

Thank you!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-25), King_O_Hill (2014-09-25)

Quote Originally Posted by iM0ises View Post
    Hey community? i just found this awesome tweak ''SBHTML'' and i want to learn how to use,but i just wondering if someone can help me on how to create Themes ? one tutorial would be great i really want to learn.
    Thanks.
    You need to learn to write in HTML, JavaScript and CSS. Your best bet is to search YouTube and Google. Take existing widgets and make a modified version of it is a good place to start.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-25), kristatos (2014-09-25), NewD (2014-09-25), Simon (2014-09-25)

Quote Originally Posted by iM0ises View Post
    Thanks.
    Hello and welcome!
    Well, you've found ModMyi forums and that's a great start dude. There are lots of people on here who are seriously generous with their knowledge and time and with a bit of effort of your part, you could be creating SBHTML themes in no time.
    As KoH pointed out, there are some new things to learn: HTML, CSS and maybe a bit of JavaScript.
    I would highly recommend looking at YouTube and there are even some apps which have a wealth of tutorials to get you going.
    In the early days, I found reverse engineering other peoples themes was a good learning curve, but starting from scratch with a few good online lessons will help you loads.
    Like I said, there is lots of help available here, but try and demonstrate a willingness to learn yourself or you will test people's patience. I say this from personal experience, as I'm sure I was a bit of a nuisance at times.
    Good luck and if you need any pointers to where to find help, you're welcome to PM me.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-25), amit.passion12 (2014-09-26), King_O_Hill (2014-09-25), MrDLewis321 (2014-09-25), NewD (2014-09-25), tito12 (2014-10-03)

so ive been waiting to post this but am still noticing it happen...every once in a while my widget thats activated through sbhtml will disappear after a respring & it takes a respring to get it back.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-10-09)

Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    so ive been waiting to post this but am still noticing it happen...every once in a while my widget thats activated through sbhtml will disappear after a respring & it takes a respring to get it back.
    It happens to me time to time too, normally if I update and app or move an app.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-10-09)

Couple questions. Why would refreshing the Wallpaper.html make the api disappear? What are you using to grab the battery percent? Why not just use cycript as in GL?

So far I have been running LBEvo to create sbhtml pages. Without any respring I can press a button, and the page I currently have will go to the springboard. I do this by storing a few objects and setting a save point so SBHTML knows when to refresh. Works great, but now I am implementing the battery percent from your api. Since I refresh the page to grab the new objects. I realized that the api totally drops off when the page is refreshed.

For this I tried a few things, like using LBEvo battery as a backup when the api dies. Yet I cannot find the exact method you used to pull the battery so the battery percent varies. It's a float so I thought you used batteryCapacity or curvedBatteryCapacity yet both show different results. Here is a test file that shows the api is no where to be found after a refresh.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mgzjcsy6h5...BHTML.zip?dl=0

Something that can be fixed, or should I just go with storing it from cycript then pulling it with sbhtml from storage? I've been working on this update for a couple weeks now. SBHTML was my last change, would be nice to get a response.

Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 483 Posts

Hey sorry guys for the late reply on this, haven't had much time at all lately since starting a new job.

I haven't experienced the widget disappearing issue but I'm assuming that iOS may drop the resources and there's nothing to force a reload. The only thing that forces a reload event is a theme change.

What other tweaks are we running that could potentially cause issues there? iWidgets?

Now I have a theory as to why the API may be dropped following a page reload but I won't have time to look into it until tomorrow night or perhaps a little later in the week. I was in the middle of working out your gallery upload issue before I got recruited for this job, I had issues passing the image through to the page and while I was reading base64 format was the way forward I had little success with it.

Incidentally if you disable the groovyAPI dylib, rename it to anything not .dylib, does the issue persist with gallery upload in GL? Is have thought if it broke it for GL though it would also break it for Cydgets :/

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-10-13), King_O_Hill (2014-10-13), NewD (2014-10-13), tito12 (2014-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by GroovyCarrot View Post
    Hey sorry guys for the late reply on this, haven't had much time at all lately since starting a new job.

I haven't experienced the widget disappearing issue but I'm assuming that iOS may drop the resources and there's nothing to force a reload. The only thing that forces a reload event is a theme change.

What other tweaks are we running that could potentially cause issues there? iWidgets?

Now I have a theory as to why the API may be dropped following a page reload but I won't have time to look into it until tomorrow night or perhaps a little later in the week. I was in the middle of working out your gallery upload issue before I got recruited for this job, I had issues passing the image through to the page and while I was reading base64 format was the way forward I had little success with it.

Incidentally if you disable the groovyAPI dylib, rename it to anything not .dylib, does the issue persist with gallery upload in GL? Is have thought if it broke it for GL though it would also break it for Cydgets :/
    Congrats on the new job, and thanks for taking time to look into it. The gallery issue isn't really a big deal atm. I think i'll have to drop the GL version all together. Seems the last update killed the ability to run LB through GL all together. No cycript is now working in the latest GL. I haven't tested it with individual cycripts, but once I updated GL, LB through GL no longer worked as it once did. Instead of testing I went back to the cydget version. Which after running the GL version for awhile I realized how much smoother the GL version was. This is what has pushed me to rewrite a major part of LB. Cydget shows the settings set wall before the cydget loads. GL would 'I guess' keep it in memory and would just show. To try and make it as smooth I implemented loading a cpbitmap per theme. This way the settings wall would actually be the theme wall. Sadly requiring a respring, and requires LBThemers to include a cpbitmap but makes a much smoother transition. Almost like GL was.

The sbhtml part I found a way to fix the issue with the api. Which is well not to reload the page lol. I could forward the function. Instead of reloading the entire page, reload only the functions that place the objects. Which is an insane amount of work, but it is something I could do. The only thing stopping me is I cannot get the same battery from cycript and groovyAPI. So having the same battery percent from LS to SB is not working out, and stopping me from rewriting the sbhtml part. The outcome just isn't good enough for me to redo it. I've been coding every night around 5 hours for a couple weeks now, so ready to push this update but stumped here. Think I just need a break. Thought of using BatteryStats tweak, but would need to have LB rely on it. Which is silly as LB can easily pull battery without another substrate. Yea. Just lost atm.

Just a thought: For the gallery issue, iOS6 had this same issue. You were not allowed to pull the image base64. However in iOS7 this was fixed. Could be if you're using iOS6 header in GL this may be why it isn't working. Was strange to see it not work in GL, but work in cydget. Figure if it works in one webview it would work in all. Considering Saurik was surprised when I showed him this feature. He didn't do anything special to include it.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-10-13 at 04:10 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-10-13)

Finally found it. [[UIDevice currentDevice]batteryLevel] is the battery level SBHTML uses. Which will be the one I use to keep things the same.

If you use the ones below, they will all serve different battery percent. Wether in a int or float. Why? I have no clue, and none match the status bar battery percent. lol I am guessing Apple uses some algorithm to judge the users usage against the battery percent, and come up with status bar percent.

[[SBUIController sharedInstance]displayBatteryCapacityAsPercentage] - int
    [[SBUIController sharedInstance]curvedBatteryCapacityAsPercentage] - int
    [[SBUIController sharedInstance]curvedBatteryCapacity] - float
    [[SBUIController sharedInstance]batteryCapacityAsPercentage] - int
    [[SBUIController sharedInstance]batteryCapacity] - float

I redid the SBHTML version to not reload the page, every thing is groovy.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-10-16), chevymusclecar (2014-10-15), King_O_Hill (2014-10-15), Marty McFly (2014-10-15), NewD (2014-10-15)

I know I'll sleep better tonight!

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I know I'll sleep better tonight!
    ******!

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    ******!
    Bite me!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2014-10-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

Lol

Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 483 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Finally found it. [[UIDevice currentDevice]batteryLevel] is the battery level SBHTML uses. Which will be the one I use to keep things the same.

If you use the ones below, they will all serve different battery percent. Wether in a int or float. Why? I have no clue, and none match the status bar battery percent. lol I am guessing Apple uses some algorithm to judge the users usage against the battery percent, and come up with status bar percent.

[[SBUIController sharedInstance]displayBatteryCapacityAsPercentage] - int
    [[SBUIController sharedInstance]curvedBatteryCapacityAsPercentage] - int
    [[SBUIController sharedInstance]curvedBatteryCapacity] - float
    [[SBUIController sharedInstance]batteryCapacityAsPercentage] - int
    [[SBUIController sharedInstance]batteryCapacity] - float

I redid the SBHTML version to not reload the page, every thing is groovy.
    Yeah sorry about the late reply, I always do things from the public frameworks first if possible before I start looking at private frameworks or classes. I may also open source groovyAPI in the coming weeks as I've largely lost time to maintain these projects

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-10-19), King_O_Hill (2014-10-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Anyone try SBHTML on iOS 8 ? .

34. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

Simon (2014-10-24)

Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast