Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 1139

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: SBHTML: SpringBoard HTML Wallpaper Platform

  1. #741
    iWidgets run great it's one of the most stable tweaks we have

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-08-25), King_O_Hill (2014-08-20)

  3. #742
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    1,896
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

    I'm with boots, I like to have all my 9 pages looking the same, not just an iwidget on 1 page and the rest different, that's my opinion, not saying anything remotely bad about iwidget!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

    bliken (2014-08-20)

  5. #743
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,335
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Default SBHTML: SpringBoard HTML Wallpaper Platform
    Well having all 9 pages looking the same and having technical troubles with iWidgets are two very different motivations.. No worries... If you like all pages the same.. I do too. I use iWidgets for other things I only want on ONE page..

    But as RKO said.. iWidgets is one of the most stable tweaks we have.. Nothing to hate! . If there are problems with it then it's modder design error or user error. The tweak is a rock! And remember - it's all we had in iOS 7 for MONTHS until Jake released SBHTML.. Now we can finally have backgrounds across all 9 pages again thanks to Jake!

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    bliken (2014-08-20), oldskoolsk8r (2014-08-20)

  7. #744
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    1,896
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

    Does anyone know if there are sbhtml themes for iPad or does it not work for iPad? I can't find any


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  8. #745
    Hi Jake,

    I've edited my themes to make the animations less harsh on the CPU! To see if it stops the safe modes , I really love this tweak as I've expressed , but even with androidlock XT Installed I have the bypass passcode option enabled so it only requires the passcode once after a respring and doesn't crash to safe mode at all throughout the day but as soon as I leave over night I can guarantee 99.9% of the time I will wake up to find my iPhone in safe mode doesn't matter what theme I have! So am trying the newest version 1.2.2 and have added your repo Jake to my cydia sources, I can live with androidlockxt with only passcode required after respring but I need some security if it goes into safe mode or looks like if there's no way it can work even with the bypass passcode option on androidlockxt then I'll have to go back to vwallpaper or Aquaboard or idynamic :0( reluctantly but I need some security, I hope this new one works and I'm ready to whack a fair donation if it's successful let's hope it works, I am a man of my word soon as I get one without morning safe mode you'll see a PayPal donation from Jason.....

    Many thanks jake keep the great work going

    Kindest regards

    J.

  9. #746
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyCarrot View Post
    Really appreciate it, thanks

    Right anyone with issues can try this one out:
    SBHTML 1.2.2 repo: dev.groovycarrot.co.uk
    Hi Jake,

    I've tried the newest version and yeah I think it's great! But unless I disable my passcode even with androidlock XT WITH bypass passcode option it will still crash to safe mode :0( I think I'm going to have to accept that I cannot enjoy this tweak :0( as I cannot compromise not having any security passcode if the phone goes into safe mode which is easily done from the control centre, or with mobile substrate disabled , if you find a fix Jake please give us a shout and if there's a fix or anyway to secure my iPhone and it's a goer I'll donate immediately and use the tweak again,

    I really gutted I have to use crappy idynamic!

    Kind regards,

    Jason.

  10. #747
    Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    563
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 483 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv69 View Post
    Hi Jake,

    I've edited my themes to make the animations less harsh on the CPU! To see if it stops the safe modes , I really love this tweak as I've expressed , but even with androidlock XT Installed I have the bypass passcode option enabled so it only requires the passcode once after a respring and doesn't crash to safe mode at all throughout the day but as soon as I leave over night I can guarantee 99.9% of the time I will wake up to find my iPhone in safe mode doesn't matter what theme I have! So am trying the newest version 1.2.2 and have added your repo Jake to my cydia sources, I can live with androidlockxt with only passcode required after respring but I need some security if it goes into safe mode or looks like if there's no way it can work even with the bypass passcode option on androidlockxt then I'll have to go back to vwallpaper or Aquaboard or idynamic :0( reluctantly but I need some security, I hope this new one works and I'm ready to whack a fair donation if it's successful let's hope it works, I am a man of my word soon as I get one without morning safe mode you'll see a PayPal donation from Jason.....

    Many thanks jake keep the great work going

    Kindest regards

    J.
    Thanks dude I am getting reports of 100% stability on the latest versions of each SBHTML, GL and gAPI

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-21), TeddyDiesel (2014-08-20)

  12. #748
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,335
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv69 View Post
    Hi Jake,

    I've tried the newest version and yeah I think it's great! But unless I disable my passcode even with androidlock XT WITH bypass passcode option it will still crash to safe mode :0( I think I'm going to have to accept that I cannot enjoy this tweak :0( as I cannot compromise not having any security passcode if the phone goes into safe mode which is easily done from the control centre, or with mobile substrate disabled , if you find a fix Jake please give us a shout and if there's a fix or anyway to secure my iPhone and it's a goer I'll donate immediately and use the tweak again,

    I really gutted I have to use crappy idynamic!

    Kind regards,

    Jason.
    The problem isn't with GL. You have some other tweak conflict. I run MAANY tweaks and am usually the last to get stable. But with Apple Passcode lock off and Android XT lock in place I'm 100% stable. You need to get iCleanerPro from the repo http://www.exile90software.com. Once iCleaner is installed - go into it and click plus sign bottom left. Then in the Cydia Substrate window turn off every switch but, Mobile Safety, icon Support, Winterboard, AndroidXT, GroovyLock and SBHTML if you have it. Respring your phone. And then leave it overnight. You will NOT be crashed in the am ( im 98% sure) proving there's nothing wrong with GroovyLock or SBHTML. Then you have the arduous task of turning back on each tweak one by one over several days until you crash. And then THAT's your real culprit..

    Good luck!! Report back..

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-08-21)

  14. #749
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    The problem isn't with GL. You have some other tweak conflict. I run MAANY tweaks and am usually the last to get stable. But with Apple Passcode lock off and Android XT lock in place I'm 100% stable. You need to get iCleanerPro from the repo Ivano Bilenchi's Cydia Repository. Once iCleaner is installed - go into it and click plus sign bottom left. Then in the Cydia Substrate window turn off every switch but, Mobile Safety, icon Support, Winterboard, AndroidXT, GroovyLock and SBHTML if you have it. Respring your phone. And then leave it overnight. You will NOT be crashed in the am ( im 98% sure) proving there's nothing wrong with GroovyLock or SBHTML. Then you have the arduous task of turning back on each tweak one by one over several days until you crash. And then THAT's your real culprit..

    Good luck!! Report back..
    Hi Jake!

    I'm not disputing it doesn't work with androidlock activated! But what I'm saying is I need to have some form of password protection ie have the passcode activated but use the option bypass passcode in androidlock XT it doesn't crash so much, basically it looks like I'm going to have to sacrifice using sbhtml as there's no way to password protect my phone I feel androidlock XT isn't secure enough with the passcode still active as if someone got hold of my phone as you know all that would be needed to access the phone would be to disable mobile substrate on reboot or put it in safe mode so I'm really gutted I'm reluctantly going to use spring paper instead , as much as I'm totally in love with your tweak the compromise of a password protected iPhone outweighs your amazing tweak which I'm really annoyed I've had to go back to springpaper, if you ever figure away to make the iPhone as secure with a lock tweak or manage to find a way so a passcode can be used with sbhtml ,il be interested in purchasing the security tweak that works with sbhtml or making a nice donation if I can use sbhtml and have a password protected iPhone, if you do like I said ill be happy to send a few your way,

    Thanks for all your kind replies,

    Kind regards,

    J.

  15. #750
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Just did an update to 1.2.3 from Cydia and now i don't have SBHTML in Settings. I see it where it should be in iFile.


    Edite :- Oops !, i see it, it's now "GroovyBoard SBHTML".
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-08-21 at 08:09 PM.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-22), Simon (2014-08-21)

  17. #751
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Just did an update to 1.2.3 from Cydia and now i don't have SBHTML in Settings. I see it where it should be in iFile.


    Edite :- Oops !, i see it, it's now "GroovyBoard SBHTML".
    Lol, I just did the same thing. Wondering where it went.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2014-08-21)

  19. #752
    Were I don't think I b doing update sbhtml if no longer in settings. So how r we to change it then?

  20. #753
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Hey Jake off topic but maybe you could make a tweak similar to "Backboard" so we could backup our themes . I'll pay for it without a second guess .

  21. #754
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Hey Jake off topic but maybe you could make a tweak similar to "Backboard" so we could backup our themes . I'll pay for it without a second guess .
    We actually asked him about this a while back too. But your request has re-motivated him to take it on. Hopefully we will see it soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Were I don't think I b doing update sbhtml if no longer in settings. So how r we to change it then?
    Yes, sadly SBHTML is gone forever from the settings pane.

    But it has been replaced with GroovyBoard! So now is the time to rejoice!
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2014-08-22 at 02:45 AM.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-08-22), jawonder (2014-08-22), kristatos (2014-08-22), nik1975 (2014-08-22), RKO1195 (2014-08-22)

  23. #755
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    We actually asked him about this a while back too. But your request has re-motivated him to take it on. Hopefully we will see it soon.



    Yes, sadly SBHTML is gone forever from the settings pane.

    But it has been replaced with GroovyBoard! So now is the time to rejoice!
    Yeah, i'd love to support all the great themes that are around and to switch them at will with different layouts .That's on of the things i love with Android and Cyanogen Mod, you can with themes and tweaks in seconds.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-22)

  25. #756
    Hi,

    I purchased and installed the Live Wallpapers and SBHTML, and have the Live Beats Bubbles LS wallpaper for both my lock screen and home screen. However, after a few minutes my Springboard crashes and goes into safemode. This keeps happening every 3 - 5 minutes (happened again as I was typing this). Any ideas as to why my Springboard keeps crashing? Thanks. I have an iPhone 4S running iOS 7.1.2.

    Airion_x3x

  26. #757
    Default SBHTML: SpringBoard HTML Wallpaper Platform
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    We actually asked him about this a while back too. But your request has re-motivated him to take it on. Hopefully we will see it soon.



    Yes, sadly SBHTML is gone forever from the settings pane.

    But it has been replaced with GroovyBoard! So now is the time to rejoice!
    Ok- so if sbhtml has gone. Were is groovyboard located now? And do sbhtml stuff still work as I'm now worried about updating sbhtml as don't wanna lose my stuff.

  27. #758
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Ok- so if sbhtml has gone. Were is groovyboard located now? And do sbhtml stuff still work as I'm now worried about updating sbhtml as don't wanna lose my stuff.
    SBHTML isn't gone. Just in settings it was renamed to groovyboard, still has SBHTML in brackets next to it. Everything still where it should be and working as normal.

    Quote Originally Posted by airion_x3x View Post
    Hi,

    I purchased and installed the Live Wallpapers and SBHTML, and have the Live Beats Bubbles LS wallpaper for both my lock screen and home screen. However, after a few minutes my Springboard crashes and goes into safemode. This keeps happening every 3 - 5 minutes (happened again as I was typing this). Any ideas as to why my Springboard keeps crashing? Thanks. I have an iPhone 4S running iOS 7.1.2.

    Airion_x3x
    Running high animation HTML/JavaScript widgets on both lockscreen and springboard at the same time on iOS 7 is just asking for safe modes unfortunately. Been this way since first iOS 7 jailbreaks. If I want to run a high animation widget I try to choose one or the other (lockscreen or springboard) and that normally cuts down the safe modes big time. If you are using a pass code on your lockscreen that can play a big part in safe modes too on iOS 7.

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-08-22), jawonder (2014-08-22), King_O_Hill (2014-08-22), Mav1971 (2014-08-22)

  29. #759
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    SBHTML isn't gone. Just in settings it was renamed to groovyboard, still has SBHTML in brackets next to it. Everything still where it should be and working as normal.
    So we're is groovyboard located and have u got screen shot of it. Is it icon now or what if no longer in settings as I don't understand were or how u change your sbhtml themes. As don't wanna update if there is no settings or icon. Groovyboard in settings or not. Need info sorry guys for asking.

  30. #760
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    So we're is groovyboard located and have u got screen shot of it. Is it icon now or what if no longer in settings as I don't understand were or how u change your sbhtml themes. As don't wanna update if there is no settings or icon. Groovyboard in settings or not. Need info sorry guys for asking.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1408683784.161223.jpg

    It's still in settings. Just renamed like I said so will be right above groovylock now in settings.

  31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-08-25), Boots (2014-08-22), King_O_Hill (2014-08-22), RKO1195 (2014-08-22)

Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •