Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1343

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

I believe most of the simple widgets from zoobhoy are the older type of widgets that won't work with GL+. None of them have any animation though so you'd be better off uninstalling GL+ and GB+ and just running them in the regular GL and GB versions. You shouldn't have any resprings just running those widgets.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-04-01), DaddyMatty (2015-03-31), NewD (2015-03-31)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I believe most of the simple widgets from zoobhoy are the older type of widgets that won't work with GL+. None of them have any animation though so you'd be better off uninstalling GL+ and GB+ and just running them in the regular GL and GB versions. You shouldn't have any resprings just running those widgets.
    I wanted them because I'd like to have the modern dock with the sbhtml. I was hoping for a work around. I'm gonna read through the link you sent and see if I find something helpful. I appreciate your help again thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMatty View Post
    I wanted them because I'd like to have the modern dock with the sbhtml. I was hoping for a work around. I'm gonna read through the link you sent and see if I find something helpful. I appreciate your help again thank you
    Huh? Modern dock with sbhtml? Not quite sure what you mean by that. What does sbhtml have to do with your dock?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-04-01)

Huh? Modern dock with sbhtml? Not quite sure what you mean by that. What does sbhtml have to do with your dock?
    The regular GB (SBHTML) doesn't allow the use of modern dock; only classic. I like the modern dock. I learned that GB+ does allow you to use the modern dock. So I switched over. And that's why I don't want to go back to the regular GB. Side note: I actually did go back to both GL & GB regular and my phone has resprung at least every half hour since the switch. Right before typing this up I uninstalled them.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

Never heard of modern dock

Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

Default GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    I use the regular GL and also use modern or classic dock through the ClassicDock tweak....I've never used GL+ but wouldn't ClassicDock still control this function?...

Thanks
    Thanked 16,465 Times in 7,696 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    I use the regular GL and also use modern or classic dock through the ClassicDock tweak....I've never used GL+ but wouldn't ClassicDock still control this function?...
    This was my thinking as well. Modern Dock is controlled though the ClassicDock tweak? I don't see any technical reason why GL+/GB+ would block any of the functions of ClassicDock, the tweak.. I'm very confused..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2015-04-01)

Thanks

The regular GB (SBHTML) doesn't allow the use of modern dock; only classic. I like the modern dock. I learned that GB+ does allow you to use the modern dock. So I switched over. And that's why I don't want to go back to the regular GB. Side note: I actually did go back to both GL & GB regular and my phone has resprung at least every half hour since the switch. Right before typing this up I uninstalled them.
    Only thing GB does with the dock is show or hide the regular blurred dock. It has nothing to do with anything else regarding it. Classic dock tweak allows changing the dock to whatever you like.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2015-04-01), NewD (2015-04-01)

they dont...u need to have the correct sizes of the dock and select in classicdock tweak...unless there has been an issue all along and no one has said anything i remember seeing issues but they were due to people not knowing how to work with the modern dock
    Last edited by Boots; 2015-04-01 at 04:57 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2015-04-01), NewD (2015-04-01)

Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    This was my thinking as well. Modern Dock is controlled though the ClassicDock tweak? I don't see any technical reason why GL+/GB+ would block any of the functions of ClassicDock, the tweak.. I'm very confused..
    Only thing GB does with the dock is show or hide the regular blurred dock. It has nothing to do with anything else regarding it. Classic dock tweak allows changing the dock to whatever you like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    they dont...u need to have the correct sizes of the dock and select in classicdock tweak...unless there has been an issue all along and no one has said anything i remember seeing issues but they were due to people not knowing how to work with the modern dock
    to me modern dock is the blurred dock and classic being the dock from iOS6 and lower. i believe i got that from the classic dock tweak. anyway when i have sbhtml (gb) installed it takes my modern dock away. i can still use classic dock but i personally don't care for it. i like to feel like my phone is still very much ios8 with a little twist. ( I'm a very plain basic boring person lol). when i install gb+ my modern dock is still there. i will get some shots so you guys can see what i mean...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DaddyMatty For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2015-04-02)

Without sbhtml (GB)

With sbhtml

With sbhtml and classicdock tweak on modern

With sbhtml and classicdock on classic

So that is why I went with gb+. But when I put it on the weather and battery are all messed up.

Thanks

Ok, I'm with ya now. I'd bet you have a 64 bit device right? This is a bug with GB(SBHTML) for 64 bit devices I believe. There is a setting in GB that removes the blurred dock. Problem is on 64 bit devices that setting isn't working. It works fine on my iPod touch 4g, not so much on my iPad air 2, dock is always gone on that one with GB. I remember this happening a while back on my i6, I mentioned it but not sure if groovycarrot saw it. This is definitely not what should be happening, the blurred dock should only be hidden when then setting in GB is enabled.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-04-02), Chula (2015-07-04), DaddyMatty (2015-04-02), kristatos (2015-04-02), NewD (2015-04-02)

well i have i6 64 gb. I'm going to go on a limb and assume its a 64 bit as well. it seems he fixed it in gb+ but as i said the weather and batt don't seem to be working correctly. do you know of any work arounds?or should i just continue looking in that link you posted?

Thanks

Ya, anything 5s or later is 64bit. Ideally I would say we get ahold of GC and see if he can fix it quickly, he's pretty busy these days though. Could always email him through cydia.
    In the meantime if you want to use GB+ you would have to use a WW2 based widget and recreate the widget you prefer. You aren't going to get weather working in any of those ZB8 widgets in GB+. Battery and Ram you could though, I recently posted in that workaround thread the modifications needed to get battery and ram working in a GB/GL+ widget.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

DaddyMatty (2015-04-02), kristatos (2015-04-02), Mav1971 (2015-04-02), menard_00 (2015-04-02), NewD (2015-04-02)

i'm gonna ask GC if he can help cause I'm honestly really confused by all that stuff. thanks for your help bro. you def answered some questions i had and pointed me in the right direction.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaddyMatty For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2015-04-02), NewD (2015-04-02), Simon (2015-04-02)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

i'm gonna ask GC if he can help cause I'm honestly really confused by all that stuff. thanks for your help bro. you def answered some questions i had and pointed me in the right direction.
    Mm...this is all good info...

I remember now that when I upgraded to the latest ClassicDock (1.1-8) I had problems too with my iPad Air (Arm64)...I actually ended up downgrading to version 1.0-20 of ClassicDock....which never gave me issues...

Still using this version and can use both modern and classic look with my iPad...never went back to 1.1-8....

Got the deb file from Saurik's archive files...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22296626/MMI...ock_1.0-20.deb

Don't know if it will help or if you'll risk downgrading, but just in case...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2015-07-22), DaddyMatty (2015-04-03)

Has anyone had issues with the time being hours ahead on their lock screen?

Any LS or just one in particular?

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Any LS or just one in particular?
    Any of them. I enable Groovylock and the time is always 4 hours ahead of where it should be

Sounds like a GMT issue. In the config.js file, is there a line like this?

var GMT = 0;

Change the zero to 4 or -4 and respring.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

31. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-07-22)

Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast