Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1343

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)

Anyone face this problem ?
    Have black overlay when use GroovyLock+
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423481507.169951.jpg

No black overlay when used LochHTML4
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423481552.227504.jpg

And if u noticed the lockscreen elements widget. Lockhtml read the code upscale 5,6 to 6s. On the other hand, GL+ doesn't.

Or am i missing something ? Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Default GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)
    We discovered a while ago that GL+ can't read "viewport" scaling placed in the LockBackground.html. My guess is that widget was modified with June'siPhone's simple viewport method which is incompatible with GL+. Auto scaling has to be accomplished via a #css method to work in WKWebView (the engine that runs GL+). Have no idea why the dark screen.. unless that has something to do with the js timers falling asleep. If you Respring does the black screen go back to white?

You don't need GL+ for simple LockScreen widgets like that one. Only for animated stuff and only on iPhone 5S(maybe), 6 & 6+. For simpleLS just use LH4 or Convergence.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

undersea (2015-02-09)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    We discovered a while ago that GL+ can't read "viewport" scaling placed in the LockBackground.html. My guess is that widget was modified with June'siPhone's simple viewport method which is incompatible with GL+. Auto scaling has to be accomplished via a #css method to work in WKWebView (the engine that runs GL+). Have no idea why the dark screen.. unless that has something to do with the js timers falling asleep. If you Respring does the black screen go back to white?

You don't need GL+ for simple LockScreen widgets like that one. Only for animated stuff and only on iPhone 5S(maybe), 6 & 6+. For simpleLS just use LH4 or Convergence.
    Thanks for clarify about viewport. I know it, just report that . I can adjust and make it fit on screen. Not a problem. btw, i'm on 6+.
    After Respring, i still have a Black overlay on it. not a clue

nvm
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-02-09 at 05:31 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by undersea View Post
    Thanks for clarify about viewport. I know it, just report that . I can adjust and make it fit on screen. Not a problem. btw, i'm on 6+.
    After Respring, i still have a Black overlay on it. not a clue
    No clue.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

I think that is just the color of the webview with GL+. All the other LS tweaks have a transparent webview.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I think that is just the color of the webview with GL+. All the other LS tweaks have a transparent webview.
    ?? All LS tweaks I run converted for GL+ look identical in LH4 or GL+. Not sure what you're referring to.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    ?? All LS tweaks I run converted for GL+ look identical in LH4 or GL+. Not sure what you're referring to.
    The webview. Try a LS that doesn't have a wallpaper(s) in it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

RKO1195 (2015-02-12)

Thanks

The webview. Try a LS that doesn't have a wallpaper(s) in it.
    Ah.. I don't use those.. But wouldn't it also affect the hue of a wallpaper bearing LS too? Or does the 'darkened' part of the webview reside BEHIND wall in z-index?

Thanks

LS widgets run on top of the webview. So no, your wallpapers won't be darkened if they are part of the widget.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

undersea (2015-02-10)

Thanks

LS widgets run on top of the webview. So no, your wallpapers won't be darkened if they are part of the widget.
    Yeah, now I remember this discussion we had a while back when GL+ was first out.. So in the case of the poster before - was it the case that his widget only use weather info - and a stock wallpaper? Then running it in GL+ would show the darkening?

My thought is that only high animation widgets need GL+/GB+.. and I'm trying to represent that position in the threads where it's discussed. Other, often as I do, like the most current think.. So with a name like GL '+' - people think that they just need to be ON the 'plus' version when they really don't. GL+ is, for all intents and purposes - a 'workaround' for respring problems in 8. I know you know this.. but I'm just sharing once again - so people reading understand....

Thanks for the reminded, Simon!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

RKO1195 (2015-02-12), undersea (2015-02-10)

Thanks

Ya, he has no wallpaper so in GL+ the darkened webview is showing over the stock wallpaper behind the widget. With these type of simple widgets GL+ really isn't needed so like you said anyone using these simpler widgets which just show a little weather data and/or a clock they should just use lockhtml or regular groovylock.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

RKO1195 (2015-02-12)

Just found this out may be of use to undersea.
    I'm using flurry to blur certain things, in flurry options there's an option to blacklist Notification Center and lockscreen
    This is my lockscreen with that option off..
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423683374.527364.jpg

This is it with that option on...
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423683388.729259.jpg

Maybe that's what's causing the darker overlay on undersea's widget in GL+

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to st0n3parad0x For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2015-02-12), maoikozo (2015-02-24), undersea (2015-02-12)

Quote Originally Posted by st0n3parad0x View Post
    Just found this out may be of use to undersea.
    I'm using flurry to blur certain things, in flurry options there's an option to blacklist Notification Center and lockscreen
    This is my lockscreen with that option off..

This is it with that option on...

Maybe that's what's causing the darker overlay on undersea's widget in GL+
    Thanks. Right now i dont use any Flurry or something like that. So cant find any thing to turn that off.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to undersea For This Useful Post:

st0n3parad0x (2015-02-12)

Hej Jake,

Thanks for all your hard work.

I have a question regarding the groovyAPI(+). Did you implement a function to your API to read out the current Springboard page?

This option would be awesome. Then you can use this number to place different Wallpaper.html on each page or just have one Wallpaper(1).html on homescreen and load e,g, empty Wallpaper(2).html to the others. With a basic html-setup you could have a kind of perpageHTML+ for iOS8.

Cheers

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2015-02-20), lostinthemes (2015-02-20)

Ok. Sorry if this has been addressed. I'm having a lazy day and have not tried searching the thread.

I have been using convergence for the longest time. I have also had constant resprings on my phone for the longest time. I've always suspected convergence could be the culprit for me. I've decided to disable it for a while and give GL a try (not GL+). So far so good. Working well. My only beef is when I get notifications. Can hardly read them on the screen as the LS doesn't blur/dim, etc. is there any way to do this with a 3rd party tweak? Or even better (I know this is a long shot lol) Jake, can that functionality be added?

Thank you for everything you've done and continue to do for the community Jake.

Again, my apologies if this has already been addressed. I'm new to the GL party and lazy today - lethal combination haha.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Ok. Sorry if this has been addressed. I'm having a lazy day and have not tried searching the thread.

I have been using convergence for the longest time. I have also had constant resprings on my phone for the longest time. I've always suspected convergence could be the culprit for me. I've decided to disable it for a while and give GL a try (not GL+). So far so good. Working well. My only beef is when I get notifications. Can hardly read them on the screen as the LS doesn't blur/dim, etc. is there any way to do this with a 3rd party tweak? Or even better (I know this is a long shot lol) Jake, can that functionality be added?

Thank you for everything you've done and continue to do for the community Jake.

Again, my apologies if this has already been addressed. I'm new to the GL party and lazy today - lethal combination haha.
    Jake hasn't fixed that part of Groovyapi yet for iOS 8. Cydgets can still do it.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (2015-02-28), rasputin007 (2015-03-01)

Hey dev. my lockscreen clock time suddenly got resetted & starts from 12.00 but the phone clock time is normal.
    I'm using Groovylock on iPhone 4s
    Help needed

Quote Originally Posted by bansi View Post
    Hey dev. my lockscreen clock time suddenly got resetted & starts from 12.00 but the phone clock time is normal.
    I'm using Groovylock on iPhone 4s
    Help needed
    I don't think this has anything to do with this tweak. Sounds like an issue with your lockscreen code.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

30. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-03-10)

Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast