Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1343

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)

  1. #1101
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,465 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    You didnt get the clock or weather stopped from being updated, I thought thats a bug for now in ios 8.1.2? Im on i6, too and I have a few resprings here and there, I tested something out with disabling my groovyAPi, GL, and GB dylibs in iCleaner, and let that config for a few days, and in the few days I have no single respring, but after I enabled groovyAPi, GL, and GB back in iCleaner with some UNiAW LS in Convergance, the resprings (here and there) are back. So im a candiate for GL+/GB+, too?
    I'm on iPhone 6 and I can't live without the new GL+... I don't like ANY resprings. And the only way I can accomplish that is with the new (+) versions. But again. My clocks never stops working on the UniAW7rc10 widget I use on LS and SB. As I've read more about it - it's not that 8.1.2 breaks timers.. I wasn't quite right there.. it's that in iOS8, when you're running a tweak (like GL+) that relies on WKWebView (which prevents our respringing issue) - the widgets 'fall asleep' in deep sleep mode of our Lockscreens.. when they wake - they need to be 'refreshed'. So Jake built into GL+ a 'quick refresh' when the Lockscreen is engaged by our hitting our home or power buttons. Still, I guess, with some widgets, that's still not enough. What widget are you using on your Lockscreen? Show me a screenie..

  2. #1102
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    The timers stopping, animations not loading etc are from the phone going into sleep mode when unplugged. Temporary work around right now that may work for some using GL+ is to install insomnia from Cydia. It prevents sleep. Watch your battery though.
    Thanks for pointing us to insomnia. I am using it on the 6+. I don't really see any difference. But I don't this its updated to work on ios 8 yet.

  3. #1103
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I'm on iPhone 6 and I can't live without the new GL+... I don't like ANY resprings. And the only way I can accomplish that is with the new (+) versions. But again. My clocks never stops working on the UniAW7rc10 widget I use on LS and SB. As I've read more about it - it's not that 8.1.2 breaks timers.. I wasn't quite right there.. it's that in iOS8, when you're running a tweak (like GL+) that relies on WKWebView (which prevents our respringing issue) - the widgets 'fall asleep' in deep sleep mode of our Lockscreens.. when they wake - they need to be 'refreshed'. So Jake built into GL+ a 'quick refresh' when the Lockscreen is engaged by our hitting our home or power buttons. Still, I guess, with some widgets, that's still not enough. What widget are you using on your Lockscreen? Show me a screenie..
    Thx ND

    atm I have only 3 normal GL themes installed, Chevys original WW Base mod "WW2.0_Mod_chevymusclecar", the UNiAW mod from thewaytozion (tweaked a lil by me), and "WW2.0_chevy_with_RC10_UniAW" from menard_00. My plan is to convert the these three LS to GL+ cause thats my favourite Lockscreens atm . I hope Chevy comes around with a nice badass UNiAW mod of his own WW Base mod

    The one from menard_00 is the WW Base mod from chevy with the UNiAW folder inside to have UNiAW animations on chevys WW Base mod. I hope its easy to convert that LS, because that are 2 in 1 Lockscreens. I think I have to edit those lines in both js files from both themes.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TiLT1oNE For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2014-12-31), King_O_Hill (2014-12-31)

  5. #1104
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yes… I've never had the clock stop functioning nor the weather updates or city updates stop either. I'm not quite sure why others are having this issue. I'm on iPhone 6. I believe you're on 6+. I wonder what we're doing differently?

    Or maybe were not using widgets that test the actual problem. Maybe it's just analog clocks with hands on them or timed walls running. Are you running just weather walls, JA?
    You still run your phone with a battery case? Or do all of your tests plugged in? Find it hard to believe you never had the timer stop using GL+. You saying that when your Ls froze after inactivity the clock on uniaw or whatever widget you had running would show the correct time?

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-12-31), RKO1195 (2014-12-31)

  7. #1105
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Thanks for pointing us to insomnia. I am using it on the 6+. I don't really see any difference. But I don't this its updated to work on ios 8 yet.
    Insomnia is working fine for me on iOS 8. Difference for me has been no freezing of widget on Ls using GL+ when it is enabled. Without insomnia my LS will freeze after about a minute of the screen being turned off when the phone is not plugged in.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-12-31), RKO1195 (2014-12-31)

  9. #1106
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I'm on iPhone 6 and I can't live without the new GL+... I don't like ANY resprings. And the only way I can accomplish that is with the new (+) versions. But again. My clocks never stops working on the UniAW7rc10 widget I use on LS and SB. As I've read more about it - it's not that 8.1.2 breaks timers.. I wasn't quite right there.. it's that in iOS8, when you're running a tweak (like GL+) that relies on WKWebView (which prevents our respringing issue) - the widgets 'fall asleep' in deep sleep mode of our Lockscreens.. when they wake - they need to be 'refreshed'. So Jake built into GL+ a 'quick refresh' when the Lockscreen is engaged by our hitting our home or power buttons. Still, I guess, with some widgets, that's still not enough. What widget are you using on your Lockscreen? Show me a screenie..
    Who told you all that nonsense? hmmm.....

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-12-31), RKO1195 (2014-12-31)

  11. #1107
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Insomnia is working fine for me on iOS 8. Difference for me has been no freezing of widget on Ls using GL+ when it is enabled. Without insomnia my LS will freeze after about a minute of the screen being turned off when the phone is not plugged in.
    Me too, iPhone 6 iOS 8.1! Work.. work.. work...


    Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone 6

  12. #1108
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Insomnia is working fine for me on iOS 8. Difference for me has been no freezing of widget on Ls using GL+ when it is enabled. Without insomnia my LS will freeze after about a minute of the screen being turned off when the phone is not plugged in.
    I guess it works. When my phone is sleeping and I press the home or power button the time is wrong but in a few seconds the widget refreshes itself. Is that what you mean by working. Or does your time keep working while the phone is sleeping. I am using the pro version. Feedback would be great thanks. I am using a uniaw7 theme. Thanks.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-12-31)

  14. #1109
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,465 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Default GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    You still run your phone with a battery case? Or do all of your tests plugged in? Find it hard to believe you never had the timer stop using GL+. You saying that when your Ls froze after inactivity the clock on uniaw or whatever widget you had running would show the correct time?
    No battery case anymore.. Good memory!

    I need a test to try, Simon.. When I wake from deep sleep now.. if the LS actually wakes up ( not still off from deep sleep - not to be confused with the LS being frozen to the touch which is a different bug) then the auto refresh (the double flash Krima hates) Jake built into GL+ always return my clock in U7rc10 to correct time. Is that not your experience?

  15. #1110
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,465 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Default GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Who told you all that nonsense? hmmm.....
    Why YOU DID Simon! 😄👍

    I should have given you credit for setting me straight… My apologies.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-12-31), Simon (2014-12-31)

  17. #1111
    Default GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)
    What up peeps!

    First off big thanks to the entire WW team!

    King_O_Hill, Marty McFly, Simon, Krima, RKO1195, EricB78, NewdestinyX, Alfroggy, DSG, GroovyCarrot and Matchstic!

    New to the team...

    MamaJaay, BootsBrown, Bliken, Padgoi, Tajr12, Pocyahtstu and Thazsar!

    Special thanks to sddev!

    ...And always thanks to Ian and Dacal!! It's their code that I learn from and like to mod!

    ...So I updated this WW2.0 base mod once again!

    ...extra main.js added in JavaScript folder for GroovyLock + beta... (Added 10:22pm 12.30.14)

    ...Added 10 random weather condition wallpapers...

    ...Fixed WeatherWalls background choice sensing day/night when at sunset/sunrise time frame...

    ...Fix "fade-in" delay...

    ...straighten up code formatting...



    Download

    Dropbox - WW2.0_Mod_chevymusclecar.zip
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2014-12-31 at 07:30 AM.

  18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    bliken (2014-12-31), Clem-Clone (2014-12-31), King_O_Hill (2014-12-31), kristatos (2014-12-31), NewD (2014-12-31), nik1975 (2014-12-31), Padgoi (2015-01-02), Pibe77 (2014-12-31), RKO1195 (2014-12-31), shortysos7 (2014-12-31), Simon (2014-12-31), st0n3parad0x (2014-12-31)

  19. #1112
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Hey NewdestinyX. I was wondering if you had a chance to take a look at Marty's Uniaw6.4 Widgetweather theme yet. No hurry. Thanks.

  20. #1113
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    I guess it works. When my phone is sleeping and I press the home or power button the time is wrong but in a few seconds the widget refreshes itself. Is that what you mean by working. Or does your time keep working while the phone is sleeping. I am using the pro version. Feedback would be great thanks. I am using a uniaw7 theme. Thanks.
    I just mean that using insomnia you shouldn't have your Ls freeze completely. It will always reload the widget right now hen you turn on the screen, that was done on purpose by GC to try and fix the freezing, similar to how cydgets react when screen is turned on. The larger your Ls the longer it takes to load, so uniaw can take a second or two. But using insomnia it shouldn't just be blank or frozen anymore.

  21. #1114
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    No battery case anymore.. Good memory!

    I need a test to try, Simon.. When I wake from deep sleep now.. if the LS actually wakes up ( not still off from deep sleep - not to be confused with the LS being frozen to the touch which is a different bug) then the auto refresh (the double flash Krima hates) Jake built into GL+ always return my clock in U7rc10 to correct time. Is that not your experience?
    With insomnia on yes. But if I were to turn insomnia off the time won't update if I leave my phone screen off for more than a minute or so. If it's uniaw chance nothing will show when this happens. That's what I was asking. Try turning insomnia off if you still have it then use a more simple Ls then uniaw, like ww2 base. And see if the clock freezes for you. Leave he screen off for two minutes and phone unplugged.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    NewD (2014-12-31)

  23. #1115
    Hi @ all,

    When I wanna use convergance for the new gl+ themes, must I use an updated version of convergance to get the advances of gl+ and the new groovyAPi, or can I use the actual Version of convergance?


    ...and btw thx alot Chevy for your help in here

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to TiLT1oNE For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2014-12-31)

  25. #1116
    Not sure how insomnia works but until we get this fixed properly I wonder if GC could implement some option in GroovyAPI+ to prevent sleep, not sure if this is the correct code (I think this might be just to prevent screen dimming) but GC would probably know.

    [[UIApplication sharedApplication] setIdleTimerDisabled:YES];

    Maybe then we could add a "preventSleep" switch in the Config files of WKWebView LockScreen themes.

    EDIT:
    This is how insomnia works:

    It runs a daemon that uses IORegisterForSystemPower and listens to the kIOMessageCanSystemSleep message which is sent every minute when the phone's screen is off. When it intercepts this message it uses IOCancelPowerChange to prevent it going to sleep.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-12-31 at 12:39 PM.

  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2014-12-31), Krima (2014-12-31), NewD (2014-12-31), RKO1195 (2014-12-31), Simon (2014-12-31)

  27. #1117
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Yup, would be good to have that as a switch right in GL+ itself.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-12-31)

  29. #1118
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Default GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    What up peeps!

    First off big thanks to the entire WW team!

    King_O_Hill, Marty McFly, Simon, Krima, RKO1195, EricB78, NewdestinyX, Alfroggy, DSG, GroovyCarrot and Matchstic!

    New to the team...

    MamaJaay, BootsBrown, Bliken, Padgoi, Tajr12, Pocyahtstu and Thazsar!

    Special thanks to sddev!

    ...And always thanks to Ian and Dacal!! It's their code that I learn from and like to mod!

    ...So I updated this WW2.0 base mod once again!

    ...extra main.js added in JavaScript folder for GroovyLock + beta... (Added 10:22pm 12.30.14)

    ...Added 10 random weather condition wallpapers...

    ...Fixed WeatherWalls background choice sensing day/night when at sunset/sunrise time frame...

    ...Fix "fade-in" delay...

    ...straighten up code formatting...



    Download

    Dropbox - WW2.0_Mod_chevymusclecar.zip
    Hallo and thanks so much!
    To me it does not work...got black screen or No XML file..... I have GL+, I just renamed the main.js in main.js.bak...and renamed "For groovy lock + main.js" in main.js


    Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone 6

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Pibe77 For This Useful Post:

    shortysos7 (2014-12-31)

  31. #1119
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    Hallo and thanks so much!
    To me it does not work...got black screen or No XML file..... I have GL+, I just renamed the main.js in main.js.bak...and renamed "For groovy lock + main.js" in main.js


    Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone 6
    I'm actually having the same issue

  32. #1120
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I just mean that using insomnia you shouldn't have your Ls freeze completely. It will always reload the widget right now hen you turn on the screen, that was done on purpose by GC to try and fix the freezing, similar to how cydgets react when screen is turned on. The larger your Ls the longer it takes to load, so uniaw can take a second or two. But using insomnia it shouldn't just be blank or frozen anymore.
    When I wasn't using insomnia the LS would freeze and wouldn't reload at all.

Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •