Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1343

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Go to the very last post on page 4 of that thread!
    Ahh, got it. Thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Clem-Clone For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-12-29)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Thanks for your tutorial NewdestinyX, i just converted Chevy's 2.0 LS and it's working fine .

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Thanks for your tutorial NewdestinyX, i just converted Chevy's 2.0 LS and it's working fine .
    Hi ja,

you didnt have probs with clocks and weather that only update AFTER you respring on your LS?

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    So you can have:
    1) LOTS of respringing and 'running clocks' and 'updating weather' on your LS - or you can have -
    2) no resprings and clocks and weather that only update AFTER you respring on your LS.
    ...dont get me wrong ND,

1st I have to say thx to all of you guys for findig the whole bunch of things out, but isnt that the same like
    with the old GL/GB? The only difference is, we have to respring manually to get the actual weather/time.
    You know what I mean? Before GL+/GB+, we have resprings now and there, and now with GL+/GB+ we
    didnt have that resprings anymore, BUT we have to respring to get the actual weather/time.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TiLT1oNE For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-12-29), lostinthemes (2014-12-29)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Default GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)
    Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    ...dont get me wrong ND,

1st I have to say thx to all of you guys for findig the whole bunch of things out, but isnt that the same like
    with the old GL/GB? The only difference is, we have to respring manually to get the actual weather/time.
    You know what I mean? Before GL+/GB+, we have resprings now and there, and now with GL+/GB+ we
    didnt have that resprings anymore, BUT we have to respring to get the actual weather/time.
    Well people are used to hitting a respring to update something that's not properly working.. We've had to deal with that before.. in times of Apple breakage.. It's the random resprings that drive people crazy. Most 5/5S/6 users experience very few random resprings. My advice to them is NOT to use GL+ or GB+.. They might lose more than they gain. They should use the original Groovylock on Cydia.

6+ users are the ones that desperately need GL+ and GB+..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2014-12-29), st0n3parad0x (2014-12-29)

I'm addicted to jailbreak lostinthemes's Avatar
    Thanks

6+ users are the ones that desperately need GL+ and GB+..[/QUOTE]

Givin Jake's paypal address will be good I think, as most uf us forgot it...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lostinthemes For This Useful Post:

NewD (2014-12-29)

Thanks

i am on 6 plus and GL+ and GB+ works ok not perfect some black or white screens but no respring nice, the bugs will be fixet,i am sure of that, so thanks for the work so far to the creators of GB+ GB+

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sju For This Useful Post:

NewD (2014-12-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX
    Givin Jake's paypal address will be good I think, as most uf us forgot it...
    It's on Page 1 of this thread.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2014-12-29), lostinthemes (2014-12-29)

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Signori, in checking with Jake this morning on some other issues I think I have an easy fix for you to try - before I look at your widget personally.. Instead of the line:
    Code:
    groovyAPI.do ( { read: "widgetweather.xml" }, function(data) {
    ...that you just added.. Try this line instead:
    Code:
    groovyAPI.do ( { read: "myLocation.txt" }, function(data) {
    Let me know if that makes it work...
    Thanks. But it didn't work. The theme stays blank. I hope you can work some magic. Thanks again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Thanks. But it didn't work. The theme stays blank. I hope you can work some magic. Thanks again.
    Signori, I need the WHOLE widget zipped up to check further for you. You only sent me the UniAW6.js file.
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-12-29 at 09:41 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Signori, I need the WHOLE widget zipped up to check further for you. You only sent me the UniAW6.js file.
    Sorry Here you go. Dacal gave a code so it would work for the 6+ size. It was made for the iphone 5.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/arwmzdurnx...theme.rar?dl=0

Well people are used to hitting a respring to update something that's not properly working.. We've had to deal with that before.. in times of Apple breakage.. It's the random resprings that drive people crazy. Most 5/5S/6 users experience very few random resprings. My advice to them is NOT to use GL+ or GB+.. They might lose more than they gain. They should use the original Groovylock on Cydia.

Thanks for the words .
    I have a i6 8.1.1 taig jailbroken, and I have a few resprings here and there, I tested something out with disabling my groovyAPi, GL, and GB dylibs in iCleaner, and let that config for a few days, and in the few days I have no single respring, but after I enabled groovyAPi, GL, and GB back in iCleaner with some UNiAW LS in Convergance, the resprings (here and there) are back.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    Hi ja,

you didnt have probs with clocks and weather that only update AFTER you respring on your LS?
    I'm watching my clocks right now and they change to the correct time, i don't have to respring and the weather updates fine when i change cities, i travel to four cities everyday. They other bugs that's happening i can live with them, much better that getting resprings on my 6+ every few minutes.

I knew Jake will figure stuff out and make fixes as he always do and this is just the first beta.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    I'm watching my clocks right now and they change to the correct time, i don't have to respring and the weather updates fine when i change cities, i travel to four cities everyday.
    Yes… I've never had the clock stop functioning nor the weather updates or city updates stop either. I'm not quite sure why others are having this issue. I'm on iPhone 6. I believe you're on 6+. I wonder what we're doing differently?

Or maybe were not using widgets that test the actual problem. Maybe it's just analog clocks with hands on them or timed walls running. Are you running just weather walls, JA?

Quote Originally Posted by Clem-Clone View Post
    Pardon my question here. What do you use to mod/view/edit these files on your computer?
    I'm using simple text editors, etc. to mod the files, using Cyberduck on my Mac Pro.
    is there then a way to emulate these on my computer first?
    I'm and old programmer/modder, but not up tp speed here regarding new tools.
    TIA
    Buy "Taco HTML Edit", very inexpensive, has "live preview" & very good for our needs. (Mac only)
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-12-30 at 09:07 AM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2014-12-31), RKO1195 (2014-12-30)

Please read the what I just told someone a few posts ago. This is a known bug in GL+, well a bug in WKWebView in 8.1.2. It's a Javascript timer bug Apple needs to fix in WKWebview (the more stable html playing mechanism) that ISN'T broken in UIWebView (the html playing mechanism that gives us all the respringing).
    Here's my workaround for GL+:
    1) turn on the system clock - better than watch a dead clock when wake up in the morning.
    2) "unlock - lock - wake up lock screen", so far my theme will be reloaded, and touch will be back.

I also add null value checking toward json data, because we can't catch the exception.

Any news from Jake for the timer bug?

Not yet bro, thanks for this.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

The timers stopping, animations not loading etc are from the phone going into sleep mode when unplugged. Temporary work around right now that may work for some using GL+ is to install insomnia from Cydia. It prevents sleep. Watch your battery though.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2014-12-31), lostinthemes (2014-12-30), Pibe77 (2014-12-30), signori (2014-12-30)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    The timers stopping, animations not loading etc are from the phone going into sleep mode when unplugged. Temporary work around right now that may work for some using GL+ is to install insomnia from Cydia. It prevents sleep. Watch your battery though.
    Thanks very much, I'm trying and it works......then we see the battery....

Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone 6

Yes… I've never had the clock stop functioning nor the weather updates or city updates stop either. I'm not quite sure why others are having this issue. I'm on iPhone 6. I believe you're on 6+. I wonder what we're doing differently?

Or maybe were not using widgets that test the actual problem. Maybe it's just analog clocks with hands on them or timed walls running. Are you running just weather walls, JA?
    You didnt get the clock or weather stopped from being updated, I thought thats a bug for now in ios 8.1.2? Im on i6, too and I have a few resprings here and there, I tested something out with disabling my groovyAPi, GL, and GB dylibs in iCleaner, and let that config for a few days, and in the few days I have no single respring, but after I enabled groovyAPi, GL, and GB back in iCleaner with some UNiAW LS in Convergance, the resprings (here and there) are back. So im a candiate for GL+/GB+, too?

Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast