Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1343

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)

  1. #1041
    Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    563
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 483 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    We only have to change that single line to make our LS/SB compatible to GL+/GB+?
    There might be some differences in display/touch events, depending on how you've done it. But yeah if all you need to do is read a file from the documents directory then groovyAPI.do({read:}) will read it in the same as jQuery.get().

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-12-28), King_O_Hill (2014-12-28), kristatos (2014-12-28), lostinthemes (2014-12-29), NewD (2014-12-28), Simon (2014-12-28), TiLT1oNE (2014-12-28)

  3. #1042
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Default GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyCarrot View Post
    There might be some differences in display/touch events, depending on how you've done it. But yeah if all you need to do is read a file from the documents directory then groovyAPI.do({read:}) will read it in the same as jQuery.get().
    Let the "conversions begin"!!

    All this after I took two days to convert the 02_WidgetWeather-GL-Base!! Where were ya - in my laborious hours Jake?!!!

    JK-// thanks bro!

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2014-12-28), King_O_Hill (2014-12-28), kristatos (2014-12-28)

  5. #1043
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Default 02_WidgetWeather_Base converted for GL+ use!
    Okay Gang.. Using Dacal's original and the conversion tips I learned from studying Jake's one beta test of UniAW7 for us - I was successful in converting the 02_WidgetWeather_Base to the new groovyAPI+ and GroovyLock+, 'respringfree' format that Jake has built for us... Then our master modder/coder Chevy took it from me and added all his AMAZING translations of the new more complete Weather Descriptions we're getting from Weather Channel through WidgetWeather2.0-2.

    So we now have UniAW7rc10_GroovyLock ready to go in GL+ format (though it's up to Ian and Dacal to release it in their thread)...

    And now King_O_Hill, co-creator of WidgetWeather, gave me permission to release this here..

    Thanks always to King_O_Hill, Dacal, GroovyCarrot and Chevy from whom I keep learning SO much about JavaScript coding and without whom I'd still be 'basic coder' - but WITH their help I can give back to the community a little more..

    Enjoy the 02_Widget_Weather_GL+_Base
    English only translations:

    I'll let ChevyMuscleCar post his link to the one with the translations in it.. and then likely everyone can just use that one..

    02_WidgetWeather_GL+_Base
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24971703/02_...r_GL+_Base.zip

  6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-12-29), chevymusclecar (2014-12-28), incubus26jc (2014-12-28), jawonder (2014-12-28), King_O_Hill (2014-12-28), kristatos (2014-12-28), lostinthemes (2014-12-29), Pibe77 (2014-12-28), Simon (2014-12-28)

  7. #1044
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Let the "conversions begin"!!

    All this after I took two days to convert the 02_WidgetWeather-GL-Base!! Where were ya - in my laborious hours Jake?!!!

    JK-// thanks bro!
    Dammit, you could've been spending those hours on my tracks.

    =======================

    If like Jake says, all we basically need is the groovyAPI.do({read:}) Then why couldn't you make a "single" widget work with normal GroovyLock and GroovyLock+ with something like the code from "Chenlao" on previous page.

    Just check to see if GroovyAPI+ exists, if so then use groovyAPI.do({read:}), if not then use jQuery.get().

    I don't have GroovyAPI+ & haven't tested but surely better that 2 versions of everything no?
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-12-28 at 06:32 PM.

  8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2014-12-28), jawonder (2014-12-28), King_O_Hill (2014-12-28), kristatos (2014-12-28), lostinthemes (2014-12-29), NewD (2014-12-28), Padgoi (2015-01-02), Pibe77 (2014-12-28), Simon (2014-12-28)

  9. #1045
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Dammit, you could've been spending those hours on my tracks.
    LOL!!!! Sorry, bro... Finally off for the whole week.. Your tracks are first in line, bro! Looking forward to it!

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-12-28), jawonder (2014-12-28), King_O_Hill (2014-12-28)

  11. #1046
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Nice work, loving what's going on here .

    Here we go running in GL+ :-





    Thanks guys
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-12-28 at 07:22 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    NewD (2014-12-28)

  13. #1047
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Default GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Dammit, you could've been spending those hours on my tracks.

    =======================

    If like Jake says, all we basically need is the groovyAPI.do({read:}) Then why couldn't you make a "single" widget work with normal GroovyLock and GroovyLock+ with something like the code from "Chenlao" on previous page.

    Just check to see if GroovyAPI+ exists, if so then use groovyAPI.do({read:}), if not then use jQuery.get().

    I don't have GroovyAPI+ & haven't tested but surely better that 2 versions of everything no?
    Completely agree, Ian. I'm ON IT! ...

    Uuhhh... that is - right after your mixes.... 😉👍
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-12-28 at 07:56 PM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-12-28)

  15. #1048
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyCarrot View Post
    You know to convert a lockscreen you can pretty much just replace:
    Code:
    jQuery.get("file://path/to/file.xml", 
    groovyAPI.do({read:"file.xml"}, 
    Hey there. When trying to convert a LS you change the code in the man.js file. I can't seen to find the exact codes posted above. I am trying to convert a uniaw7 theme.

  16. #1049
    You won't find that exact code. It's just an example of the call format.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    signori (2014-12-28)

  18. #1050
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    So pissed can't get it to work.

  19. #1051
    Guys, hold tight Newd is working on a quick tutorial to administer these changes.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-12-29), jawonder (2014-12-28), Pibe77 (2014-12-29), st0n3parad0x (2014-12-28)

  21. #1052
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Yeah i've been working on chevy's 2.0 LS , got it to work but getting just empty boxes for some of the icons and touch area.

    I'll have to wait on New's tutorial.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    Pibe77 (2014-12-28)

  23. #1053
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    My first 24 hours without respring , thanks for the fantastic job!
    I have a simple question: If I remember correctly, SBHTML can not be installed, will not work with the new GL + can anyone confirm? Thanks in advance


    Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone 6

  24. #1054
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    My first 24 hours without respring , thanks for the fantastic job!
    I have a simple question: If I remember correctly, SBHTML can not be installed, will not work with the new GL + can anyone confirm? Thanks in advance


    Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone 6
    There's also a new Goovyboard+ beta, if you downloaded the fix UniAW7 from NewdestinyX post on the UniAW7 thread it's there too.

    It's also available a few pages over on the thread post by the creator "Jake" or GroovyCarrot. .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-12-28 at 10:31 PM.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    Pibe77 (2014-12-28)

  26. #1055
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Yeah i've been working on chevy's 2.0 LS , got it to work but getting just empty boxes for some of the icons and touch area.

    I'll have to wait on New's tutorial.
    I have it all sorted bro just going to make it auto sensing api

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-12-29), jawonder (2014-12-29), Pibe77 (2014-12-28)

  28. #1056
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    There's also a new Goovyboard+ beta, if you downloaded the fix UniAW7 from NewdestinyX post on the UniAW7 thread it's there too.

    It's also available a few pages over on the thread post by the creator "Jake" or GroovyCarrot. .
    Thanks for the answer, I will have already installed the new version GL +, and the new version UniAW7rc10_GroovyLock .... I was wondering why I was going to install another Sbhtml on Springboard and if I remember correctly it should not work with the new version of GB + because it has not been fixed for the Groovyboard beta ... the only sbhtml should be UniAW7rc10_GroovyLock, correct?
    thanks very much

  29. #1057
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    Thanks for the answer, I will have already installed the new version GL +, and the new version UniAW7rc10_GroovyLock .... I was wondering why I was going to install another Sbhtml on Springboard and if I remember correctly it should not work with the new version of GB + because it has not been fixed for the Groovyboard beta ... the only sbhtml should be UniAW7rc10_GroovyLock, correct?
    thanks very much
    Hey just change the LockBackground.html file name to Wallpaper.html and add the theme to the Groovyboard folder. Should work.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    Pibe77 (2014-12-29)

  31. #1058
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey just change the LockBackground.html file name to Wallpaper.html and add the theme to the Groovyboard folder. Should work.
    Thanks for the answer...I know, maybe I did not explain well .... I have already installed new GL + and new GB + ... then I'd try a widget Sbhtml shared from Mone in another post and I think that does not work well with the new GB beta, this is my doubt ...
    Thank You!

  32. #1059
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    I have it all sorted bro just going to make it auto sensing api
    Thank you chevy, that's one of my favorite LS .

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2014-12-29), shortysos7 (2014-12-29)

  34. #1060
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    Thanks for the answer...I know, maybe I did not explain well .... I have already installed new GL + and new GB + ... then I'd try a widget Sbhtml shared from Mone in another post and I think that does not work well with the new GB beta, this is my doubt ...
    Thank You!
    The only one that will work with it right now is the one you are using for Groovylock and as "signori" said just change the LockBackground.html to Wallpaper.html.

    Use your file browser and place it at var/mobile/Library/GroovyBoardand activate it in GroovyBoard+ in settings .

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    Pibe77 (2014-12-29)

Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •